Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thanks Kim!!!

Happy Humpday!!! just wanted to share with you a fabulous RAK that i received from my sweet GF Kim!!! Look at all the great stuff she sent... her gorjuss girl card is so beautiful... i took it out of the package to look at it, read the note from Kim, and put it straight back into the packaging.. =D also in this bundle of goodies was a Le Plumme blender, MS snowflake punch that i've been admiring so dearly, hemp string and she totally surprised me with my 1st La-La Land stamp... my favorite one from the new winter release... Winter Maya!
Thanks you very much Kim!!! that was a BIG surprise... muwah! i'm gonna ink up Maya for the La La Challenge =D... now if you don't know who Kim is, then i suggest you take the link to her blog... she does AMAZING creations and it doesn't just stop at paper... head on over there and you'll see =D...

next month for this evening is a challenge card... hope you stop there too!

3 comments:

  1. LUCKY DOG ... look at that truckload of goodies! You are such a sweet person that's why people send you RAKs!

    Huggies,
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So lucky! I've been looking for that snowflake punch but it sold out so fast here in Hilo! Love that GG card too.

    Jenny
    crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...you are so welcome, Kris! I am you like them! You so deserve them, girl! You are one sweet person!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris