Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!! and Mini Candy Winner....

Happy Turkey day everyone!!! i was waiting so long to show this little creation... how can you eat turkey after seeing this?!? LOL... I used birthday Ian digi head from TGF and Tom turkey body created by Jen... if you haven't already, please visit Jen's blog and check out her CUTE creations and fabulous stamps and digis...

i over lapped the feathers by printing out a larger image than the first and layered them on top of eachother... Ian's head sits on top of everything... the sentiment is from Dandelion Designs... i don't have a collection of fall theme papers so i had to make do with fall colors and use plain CS... so then i decided to add a few fall leaves... he looks pretty good as a turkey!

I wish you all the best Thanksgiving... please take a moment to count your blessings and reflect on the people and things you are thankful for... I am thankful for life, my family and all of you whom i've met in just a short time! if it wasn't for life, i wouldn't be here today, if it wasn't for family, i wouldn't be who i am and if it weren't for all of you, i wouldn't have continued this journey... you all have blessed me with extra kindness, sweetness and lots of love and today is an extra special day to say "Thank you"!

now, without further adieu.... okay wait! first i want to THANK ALL OF YOU who played along with my mini blog candy giveaway... i enjoyed reading your responses... as many of you still hold the traditional colors strong, a lot of you were daring with non-tradtional colors as well... for me, as i love the traditional colors too, i ABSOLUTELY LOVE blue as a christmas color... well, blue goes for any season, so i think it's kind of neutral... =D okay, okay to announce the winner... Winner was chosen/generated by Random.org.... and the winner is TASHA!!!

{Copied from Random.org site}
Here are your random numbers:11
Timestamp: 2009-11-26 10:09:38 UTC

Congratulations sweetie!!! Please email me your addy at "krisnal5868 at hotmail dot com" and i will get these goodies in the mail to you...

Thanks again to everyone who played and shared your favorite Christmas colors!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! =D

7 comments:

  1. what a super creative - and somewhat funny - card. i love it. but then, i'm strange too - LOL.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris..Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I hope that you have wonderful day....I am so thankful for meeting you and all of your support. You are just a sweetheart. Cute card...lol...I laughed so hard. Well I am off to stuff a bird.lol...Talk to you later my friend, Lisa g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! Congrats to the winner. Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tasha!
    Your rendition of a 'turkey' is way too hilarious! LUV it though! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Oh my gosh Kris hunny thank you so much its so exciting! I will email you asap!
    Hapy thanksgiving hun, i hope you and the family have a wonderful weekend!
    What a brilliant card - love the idea its so cute and fun
    whoop whoop
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kris, is this not the cutest turkey? How clever to use these two images together! Glad I ate my turkey before seeing this LOL! Great job Kris! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is adorable!!! Great idea to combine images :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris