Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Happy Sunday! i had a fabulous day yesterday with the family... spent some time up at Grandpa's farm enjoying the nice relaxing weather and the gorgeous views of Maui... Girls had their kicks chasing the goats, dogs and Thumper, the last bunny on the farm... it was a day well needed and now i'm exhausted... friday and saturday are usually my all nighter nights but i haven't had enough strength this weekend to do that... so, i've neglected my craft room a bit... got home well after 10pm but still managed to put one card together...
my nephew's first birthday party is coming up next weekend and i had to put together a card for him... he doesn't have a theme, but the colors are red, blue and yellow... using the fabulous CASE card by Anita on Club Anya, i was able to but this card together with ease.... and it was the perfect card for the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday... Challenge #85 to use the primary colors red, blue and yellow... this was such a great co-inky-dink... LOL... so i "present" to you the birthday card... =D what do you all think??? hahaha! i think it came out not that bad...

okie dokie... sorry to cut this short... it's well pass midnight and i'm having yawning spells.... the pillows are calling out to me... wanna wake up early and hit the craft fair today... can't wait to see what i can find or in better ways CASE... be back later to share... Have a beautiful and blessed Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Ah what a lovely card its so sweet and fab colours im sure your nephew is going to love it!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris. I love your card..It is just too cute with all of the colors in it. This is one of my favorite digi's...He is so adaptable to differant needs...lol..ooow I sounded to technical for a moment..lol. Sorry, lost my train of thought.lol..Take care of yourself, it sounds like your body is telling you to rest. Don't want to get what everyone around here has.....Have an awesome Sunday, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable, Kris! I love all the colors, so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute Kris! Great take on the challenges, so perfect for a first birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had fun at the craft fair!
    Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had fun on the farm ... I know I do on my farm! LOL!

    Hey, the card for your nephew came out really CUTE! I love the happy colors you used!

    Have a great week GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris