Monday, November 23, 2009

Mystery Monday!

Hiya Friends! Happy Monday! I have some great news today! if you're a fan of Club Anya, then you should have seen this card on today's post....

I have the honor of hosting this week's Mystery Monday Challenge... Ice Ice Baby!!! Woohoo! so come on out and play with the Club Anya Team, fans, followers, the whole works!! We wanna see you create up in icy blues, snowflakes, sparkles, ice, anything that will bring the chills (especially in Hawaii, LOL)... Hop on to the Club Anya blog and get all the deets... Thanks to Jessica, for a fun and awesome opportunity... I was super excited to be asked to be hostess... remember, in order for your entry to be counted, it must include an Anya or Ian image and be in the TGF Gallery by 12 noon CST... so for my Hawaii friends, that's 8 am our time... ooh i can't wait to see the magic and chills... and no, i don't just mean on top of Haleakala Mountain! =D Have fun with this challenge and I sure hope you'll play along...

I'll be back with a RAK! hahaha, it rhymes... LOL...

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kris! I can't think of anyone more deserving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS MY FRIEND.....That is soo awesome. I think I may have to give this a go. My day was a long and busy one at work, so I am just now getting a chance to check out blogs..I do love this little angel of yours. She is very festive in her blue hair. SO cute...Have fun with your guesting, you so deserve it. Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kris! How exciting! I might just have at this challenge since you are a Local girl . . . gotta support! Now . . . to see what I can come up with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Your hard work at doing challenges (not to mention your talent) is paying off!
    Look forward to seeing your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kris! Your card is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, you truly deserve it. I'm definitely going to give this a try. This seem like a fun challenge. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is too stinkin cute Kris. Love all the blue!! Makes me feel cold although it's probably not cold in HI, is it? Congrats on hosting the Mystery Monday. You rock. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris