Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Fairy magical Wednesday

I can't believe it's midweek already, and tomorrow Thanksgiving day!!! this year has really fluttered by... I guess it usually does when you're having FUN!!!


Welcome to Flutter By Wednesday #85!!! we hope you are all well and ready for the holidays... there's an extra twist this week and we hope you'll come and fly with us... this week, we want to see you use a circle, or circles on your creation... along with the MUST have of a butterfly, fairy or angel... you have to use atleast one of the 3 required in order to qualify... and when you're done, don't forget to add it to Mr. Linky on Danni's blog... and if uploading to a gallery, please use keyword FBW85 so we can find you... now what do i have for you today?!?!

I've used Summer Fairy digi from TGF... i'm not quite sure why, but i had this urge to color her up in dark and glittery colors... i just had her visioned in a sparkly black (okay it's a really dark gray) outfit that shimmers in the night... main colors for this card is a deep red, dark and light gray, black and white.... hmmm, a light Twi influenced here... hehehe! i punched a tiny hole in the middle of the flower image and added the little flower.. the flowers on the corners are punched and attached to a black cirle secured with a silver brad that i added silver stickles to... the base red CS was embossed with flourishes to give a hint of texture... i liked the sentiment (TGF's Hope and Grace set) because it had the word "Magic".... she seems pretty magical right?! silvery ribbon also on the corners beneath the flower and circle and even the butterflies love her... they just had to flutter by her... they have a tint of frosted lace stickles... i really really wanted to glitter her hair but DH said that would have been a little too much... i think he was right!


Be sure to check out the other team members as they have some fabulous showings for you too...
Kris (me)
Michelle - Team Leader
Before i end this post, i really want to take this time to THANK you all for the warm and heartfelt welcome to the team!!! Last week's post brought in great reviews and well wishes and i enjoyed reading all of the comments... it really touched my heart! to my fellow DTMs, and to Danni, thank you again for everything! you all have been so kind and loving and i am PROUD to be a part of your team! =D
Now, i hope you'll come out and play along this week!!! Make sure you link up to Mr. Linky so we can come and see you flutter! have a happy flutter by day!!!! Muwah!

22 comments:

  1. well dark & glittery definitely works! she's a looker alright!!!!

    i am very thanksful and extremely pleased to be sharing a dt with you. you have become dear to me and i know our friendship will go on long after the dt stint.

    a very happy & blessed thanksgiving to you & yours, my friend.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kris, she is beautiful...I love the colors....(My HS colors, lol) I think she is perfect! You have a great sence of balance and she just glows, and sprakles...lol I really have to get her soon. I don't have many fairies in my collection yet, but I will. I love the holidays, but I can't wait to get thru them and back on our budget. Thanks for your email. I am sorry I have not gotten back to you, but I will. Hopefully tomorrow when I have more time that is not limited to getting kids off to school and me off to work. Have a remendess day my friend. Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris, this is stunning. I love how you colored her up. Very well done!! I also love your post to the FBW team..we have been warmly welcomed haven't we. Just a fantastic team to be on!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris, this is absolutely stunning! I am loving the image and the darker colors. From one DTM to another...we're lucky to have your talent among us! :O) Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Kris your card is adorable. I love this image and all her glitter - you really have brought her to life. Fabulous detail with those gorgeous flowers and butterfly. It is wonderful to have you on the team and I feel honoured to work along with you.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and SEXY Kris. I just can't look at any of these fairies without thinking they are sexy. Love, love, love them. Love all the details to your card. Gorgeous girl. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kris,
    this is soooo BEAUTIFUL..I LOVE the elements you have added.. and the coloring is divine.. :) HUGS

    ~I have new free digital images up.. and some other fun stuff going on (read top of blog)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is WOW! Your coloring is gorgeous!!! Happy Thanksgiving, to you and your family, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so pretty!! I love dark and glittery, and yes! Perfect for Twilight!! I can't believe you have your tree already! Have a great Thanksgiving!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Kris what a great card! Lovin' all that sparkle!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute card...love the mysterious and magical fairy from the GF! you colored her so well and made her sparkle! well congrats on being on the design team...I didn't know you made it =) hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends! Eat plenty, shop lots and be merry!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, she's so pretty with all the sparkle!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Kris she is a gorgeous fairy and I love the sparkle you gave her!! I hoep you have a great Thanksgiving!! Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card!!! Those seasonal fairies at TGF are beautiful. Your coloring is amazing!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  17. She looks great all dark and glittery Kris! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful, spunky card!! I love the image!! Sorry about my late comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Kris,

    I love love love all the Bling on your cool fairy!!!! I really love the colors you choose too your talent really shines through on your creations and I am so glad to get to know you better on the Flutter By team!!!

    Kris I love your warm e-mails you send they are so nice to get as a team!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris