Monday, November 16, 2009

Baking 101 #2 - Mini Cheesecakes

Happy Monday!! Yup!!! i'm teasing you all again with this ONO-licious yummy treat... LOL... i know "STOP it Kris!!" LOL... anyway, i had a request from my "sweet" friend Amy to share this scrumptious dessert recipe... mmmm... Mini Cheesecakes

2 box cream cheese (8 oz. each)
3/4 cups of sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 box vanilla wafers
1 can fruit topping of your choice
baking cups

Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Line muffin pans with baking cups. Place 1 vanilla wafer in each cup. Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Fill baking cups 2/3 full. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Cool. Top with fruit and refrigerate. Makes about 24-30, depending on how much you fill each cup.

Pretty simple huh! now, head into your kitchen and bake these babies up... your guests will LOVE them... great for holiday parties or even those just because days... =D
i'll be back later with a project... i hope! LOL...

4 comments:

  1. Kris,yummmm I so have to give these a try this weekend. I don't work Saturday, so I will bake and card make....Thanks for sharing. Lisa g

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kris for sharing the recipe! I doubt mine will look as pretty as yours but I'm sure they'll be delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris