Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another Flutter Anya card...

{{Please scroll down for earlier post. Thank you!}}

Back again with another challenge card for you... i'm really glad i'm getting back into the challenges since they are a big help for me to finish up Christmas cards.... this card is for MMSC #29 - sketch challenge... different shades of purple makes this card... i love purple but it's so hard to find pretty purple papers... after searching through my stashes of paper, i found this flourished purple paper in my Christmas stack...
I used Flutter Anya from TGF again for this card... she's colored in lilac and pale lilac for a soft tone... diamond stickles on the inner part of her wings and snowflakes... the small snowflakes around the image has rhinestones instead of gg... the 2 shades of lilac looks better IRL...

well, just a quick post.... headed back into the craft room to finish up more... =D

11 comments:

  1. Just to cute!! Love that angel and those colors are wonderful. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our challenge this week.

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like this image in purple too!! Also, love the new holiday blogwear! xo, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute choice of image and pretty coloring, I picked purple too for this sketch, glad to keep you motivated (Grin)! Thanks for joining us this week, love having you.

    Jane MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kris - this is just so adorable! Love that image and she goes perfectly with the colours! So very well matched! Great embellishments - your shimmer is perfect too! Adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we look forward to seeing you next week!
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my gosh Kris! You've been busy in the craft room today! Flutter is being used a lot! Great to see her in all her glory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this color, Kris! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is really adorable and I love the purple!! Very pretty snowflakes you have used here!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sorry I have been MIA from blogging! I love all the cards you have made and the pictures are so cute! I haven't even started to decorate my tree! I better get a move on! love you challenge card this week! so pretty! love the purple! hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Kris, loving the colour and the layout! Love the snowflakes and colouring
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable. I love how you made the swirling snowflakes..very precious-and they are two toned as well...awesome. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Midnight Madness. Love your work!

    Carol
    Midnight Madness-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris