Thursday, November 5, 2009

She's all that and more...

Happy Thursday! we are finally having some rain! very much needed after the icky hot weather... Just a quick post here before i head out for the day...
Pretty, Lovely, Cute, Gorgeous... ah, after seeing this DP in my paper stack, i just knew i had to ink up Megan from TGF... she's classy, sassy and so much more... sorry this is a little plain... the words on the DP are too big for me to layer or create a LO... so with that being said, this card is for the SSCH #5... challenge this week, "in so many words..." the only thing i've added was some hydrangeas that i punched using my new MS punch... with itty bitty rhinestone centers... the DP kinda says it all... =D there is still time to play this challenge, so boogie on down with your words and don't forget to check out the fabulous samples by the DT... Have a great day and stay dry! haha, atleast for me that is!!!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute, Kris! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, this is ADORABLE and that background DP says it all! Love your coloring--wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love her and her attitude! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go girl! keep up the awesome work for each challenge! I don't know how you do it but I love seeing your cards that you create! I do love Megan...she is darling! perfect for that DP! hope you have a wonderful day...it's raining here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love how sassy she is! The dsp is perfect for her too! Love it! Yeah for rain! I think they said the SE winds are going to be returning Sunday :0(....ugh. Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! I just love your takes on all of the challenges, it's so great to see that you are participating in many of the ones that I am apart of!! I love to see your work!
    Hugs
    Jodi =0

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOH Kris, this is just DARLING hun!! I love your pretty colors and the wording papers with that adorable image is just perfect!! Makes me smile!! :) Thanks for playing with us at Saturday Spotlight this week hun!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! The words really bring out the sassy-ness of Megan. Love this image, you did a fab job Kris! xo, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute Kris!! I love your coloring!! The words are the perfect backdrop!! Great job on the Sat. Spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fab is this card! How cool is the dp, love all the words on it,. fab colouring of the image she looks so sassy
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Megan looks sooo cute with the paper you used! I love her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris