Tuesday, November 3, 2009

All for one and one for all!

LOL!!! sorry i couldn't think of a better title! LOL... Happy Tuesday everyone! back again with another challenge card... woohoo... i'm still trying to get back in the sway of things after a few days of just sitting on my you know what and staring at all the stuff i need to finish, i'm slowly getting there...
Here's Miss Anya... all done up and ready to go to the Fourth of July party! oh darn! we're in November... i guess i'm a little late huh?! hehehe... actually, she's just being Patriotic... NO MORE FURLOUGHS! LOL... okay enough before i get carried away...

Miss Anya is strutin' her thang for these challenges:

1. Anyone for Anya - Patriotic Anya ~ use the colors of your country flag.. "US - Red, White and Blue"

2. FFF Sketch by Mercy

got some samples of this girl from my darling friend Kim... Thanks hun! i'm having fun! i really didn't know what to do or what papers to use that would take the attention from the colors... so i kept it plain... added some rhinestone stars and blue dew drops because it's a little too plain... the ribbon is semi sorta like velvet... or atleast it feels like it... i added some diamond stickles to the white stripes on her shirt and also on her eyelids... i embossed the blue BG CS and that's it... idk, i kinda like it plain now... LOL...

thanks for hanging with me today... i'll have somethin' new soon! Have a great day... Tomorrow is hump day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Girl you are on a roll - this card is fantastic! Love theed - and your colouring is fab. I so adore the eyeshadow - what a great detail
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris, I am like you I need to get my stuff together and get busy! I really like your Anya, she is so cute and patriotic...I forgot to say thank you for all of your sweetness on my blog..You so make my day when I get home.lol...Have a awesome day, Lisa G :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card chick. I love the colours and it's such a sweet image :) Thank you for joining us at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris