Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sharing is caring!

Happy Sunday fellow bloggers! Yes, i was MIA yesterday... i was busy, busy in the craft room trying to finish up some Xmas gifts... No, it's not all complete... LOL... did manage to get in some card making time... and i do have one for you today...



This card is up for FFF - Kadie's No DP or patterned paper challenge... it's hard not to pull out some DP, but i did my best... Made this card for DD#2's 2nd birthday coming up in 2 weeks... i can't believe how time flew by...

I used Madelynn, one of the newly released Twinkle Tots from TGF... she's such a cutie... had this really cute heart ribbon by American Crafts that i based my colors on... no DP right?! so i used some embossing plates to add some texture and design... and wow! i didn't use glitter! i can't believe that.... well, DD#2 is that girly... LOL... used 2 different heart punch sizes to make the hearts... sentiment is from Hero Arts... i don't know why, but i like the color combo... =D

i've always wanted to try adding a stamp image to a candle... and hence i tried it last night.... i used the My House set from TGF... and voila! did my first candle... on the back it says "house warming"... just being silly and wanted to try... it came out okay... the intention is there... house + candle = house warming... LOL...


so this was just a quick little post to share some creations... don't forget my blog candy giveaway is still going on... click here to go to the post... i'll end it here as my craft room is a super mess and i have some things to finish up... hopefully i'll be back to share some other things with you! until then, enjoy this beautiful Sunday!!!

8 comments:

  1. So lovely card! And the candle is really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely TGF's #1 fan!! Love this new image!! Love the color combo! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made your own patterned paper with all the embossing--great job and very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris that color combo is great. I love it too. Love all the embossing. Great card for your DD. The candle is gorgeous too. Really cute!! Both are just beautiful projects. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kris ohhhhhh dont get me thinking about christmas makes - i havent started any of them yet!!!!
    Love your no DP card - im fiding it so hard but you have pulled it off beautifully! Its a gorgeous card - love the cutie pie image!
    That candle is awesome - i love that stamp!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color combo on the card!! Looks like you had lots of fum with the embossing too!
    Great job on the candle, I love to decorate on candles too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the projects! The no DP card was hard, but you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kris, I glanced at this project that you made this morning...My kids got up at this time and did not get to tell you that I love what you did with the candle...It is just awesome and you did such a good job. You should be very proud...Thanks for all you nice comments on my blog..You are a sweetheart. I have to wait until Monday(payday), hate living payday to payday, but happy to have such a good job...anyway I will be sending you something come Tuesday, so keep your eyes open..I hope that is ok with you..Hugs back at you, Lisa g

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris