Friday, November 6, 2009

Katie and Rudolph

Happy Friday Friends!!! just a quick post as i'm a little late on my date with the craft room... LOL... ran some errands and spent time with the family which was nice... eeww, i hate it when my dad guys tell stories of long ago... makes me feel so old... LOL... the sistahs from Hawaii know what i'm talking about... the full pidgin talk.. "rememba yo kid time..." does bring great laughs and smiles though... =D gosh, can you picture me being so kolohe (naughty)?
this card is for the LPSC #40 - Digified challenge... main ingredient to this card, using one digi and one stamp... so i used Katie from the Katie Christmas set i won at the LPS blog a month ago and this cutie reindeer also from LPS... if you're a member of their forum, then this digi was a great catch... i stamped Katie twice as i need an extra arm... IRL, her arm is actually popped to create a scene where she is petting Rudolph... had to make his nose red.... i kept it really simple with some ribbon and snowflake.... my main focus was the stamp and digi... i hope you like it!!! i kinda do... even with it's simple-ness... =D

okay... time for me to go... i hear my date calling my name... LOL... Have a fantastic weekend and i hope that i'll have something to share with you tomorrow...

7 comments:

  1. Boy, Kris, I don't know how you can crank out your cards one after the other--it takes me so long just to think of a layout! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris, Gosh you are so on it with these challenges. I need to get it going on again. Hopefully soon, I'll try a challenge this weekend. Love this image, so cute. Great card. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris, very cute card. I love how you colored the deer, it looks like real fur..Great job, lady.. I can not wait to get home from work so I can get busy with my cards for the week..Have a great Saturday, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tooo cute!! Love your digi/ stamp combo! Thanks for joining our challenge this week : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! What a great digi/stamp combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris