Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I've got a secret to share!

Hey there!! Happy Tuesday!! yes, i know, i've been MIA again... but shortly you'll finally know why! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and got lots of crafting done... i didn't get much done, so i don't have anything crafty to show you right now... caught another cold bug over the weekend and the rainy weather isn't helping much to get me 100% better...

before i share with you, i wanted to take this time to give THANKS to my wonderful friends (who've shared in my secret) for being there for me in this time of craziness!! through my crying spells and laziness, times of doubt and nervousness, happiness and excitement... through it all, these girls (you all know who you are) been there to support my back when it needed to be, comfort me with positive thoughts and words, and gave me assurance that faith will be in God's hand... and the emotional wreck that i already am (tear) i'm very grateful to have this support at this time in my life, where almost everything is in God's hand... and he surely has blessed me this far... THANK YOU girls, for keeping me on my toes and keeping me positive no matter how much i've cried... LOVE you all for being here...

so without anymore delay, i'm very happy to share with you my BIG news that i've kept for quite a while now... DH, my sweet DDs and myself, will be WELCOMING BABY #3 in SEPTEMBER... there it is friends... my secret is finally out! now you know why i've been absent here and there and feeling under the weather so much... it seems like it's been a long journey to my 3 month mark... with scares of a blight ovum and so forth... but i had my 3 month check up yesterday, and we heard baby's heartbeat which put an extra smile on my face.... strong, very strong... although most people are in the clear at 3 months, i'm not, since from the beginning, i've had some complications... and this pregnancy has extra constant care from my great team of doctors... but i put my love in God's hand for a smooth 6 months, and just pray that everything will be alright! baby will be the last addition to our family and we are super excited...

i'm slowly getting some energy back and hope to be crafting full bloom soon.... of course, it's spring right?! time for the flowers to start blooming... =D so i ask that you bare with me just a little bit longer... i'll have more creations soon!

Thanks for taking a little time out today to share in my little secret!!! as i progress, i'll share more... and don't forget my birthday blog candy..... link is above this post... you have until Sunday, March 14th @ 10pm HST to enter.... Be with you all soon!!! Hugs!

16 comments:

  1. Hi Kris!! I am so happy and excited for you and your family. Must be nice to get that secret out! Wishing you nothing but smooth sails for the next 6 mths...

    Hugs;
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, Girl! Glad to hear everything is alright! Feels good to get it out, right? :D A huge congrats to you! Take good care of yourself, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kris congratulations! im so excited for you and wish you a n amzing and smooth pregnancy!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! now I can tell all my friends and the world the happy news! congratulations my dear sweet friend! I know this is a blessing and that you will be a wonderful mom to this new addition! you are a fabulous mom now to your two DDs! they must be so excited! well, we will probably be there right when you give birth! keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!! So happy for you girlfriend!! Congratulations!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Congratulations! Boy or girl I'm sure you'll be blessed! Hang in there and remember to take care of yourself too! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Kris, this is wonderful and exciting news! Take good care. Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs and glad that you finally told your secret! Take care of you and that babe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Kris! You are definitely blessed! Still keeping you, family, and baby ear my heart! Take it easy and go as you can! Healthy mother means healthy baby! :) LUV U!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there my friend. I am so glad that you are doing good and that you have such wonderful news. I can not think of anything more exciting that expecting a new wonderful bundle of joy into your family. You are so in my prayers each and every night from now on. I am so excited for all of you. Take card of yourself and NO...LATE NIGHTS OR NO SLEEP....Sorry, that is my Mother hen coming out. Hugs to you and your family. Take care, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAHOO!! such exciting news!! take really good care of yourself so your newest peanut will be strong and healthy too! WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your good news! Congrats to that baby you're carrying.....lucky child who will be born into a sweet, caring family. Take it easy. We love your crafts but your health comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Kris!! Such great news and thanks for sharing with all of us! Take care of yourself - we will always wait for you whenever you have the time and energy to create!! hugs, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to you and the ohana take care and blessings always...hugs liann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Kris! What a blessing for your family!! Take it easy and wishing you a smooth ride for the next 6 months ... HOW EXCITING!

    Huggies,
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to you and your family. I'm so happy for you. Take it easy now! Thanks for sharing your big and great news with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris