Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Flutter by Wednesday 100th Celebration

Happy Wednesday!!! are you ready for another Flutter by Wednesday Challenge?! this challenge today is EXTRA SPECIAL.... why?! because today is Flutter by Wednesday #100.... Woooooohhooooooo! Congrats to our FBW DT creator and leader, Danni on a very successful challenge blog!!! want to share a little something before we head on to the challenge...

"Thank you SO MUCH Danni, for all that you have done, to provide your team and followers with great challenges, that we keep coming back to play along with each week! I am very fortunate to be apart of your team, and not only are you a AWESOME creator and leader, but a very dear dear friend too!! Today, as a team, we celebrate YOU, and all the greatness that surrounds you!!! Surprise!!!!!"

with the coordination from Flutter by girl Karen, and ALL the efforts from the Flutter by girls, we came together to create these awesome butterfly boxes in celebration, marking Danni's 100th Flutter by Wednesday challenge.... Yipppppeeeee!!!

Flutter by Wednesday #100 is an OPEN challenge this week... as long as you use a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creations... or, if you would love to join in the festivities and create your own box, here's a link to the wonderful butterfly boxes templates that Karen shared with us here...

and without further adieu, here is what i've created with mine....
also made a matching card to go with this wonderful box, that i plan to fill with some yummy goodies... i thought this paper by S.E.I was perfect to use this week since it's fluttering with LOADS of butterflies... on the box, i used the "for you" sentiment from the fancy fleurs set from TGF... used some nesties to shape and then my MS butterfly punches to decorate it a bit... complete with some bling... matched the card as best as i could... the sentiment and butterfly on the card is from the butterfly wishes set also from TGF.... sorry the picture ain't the greatest!!

we really do hope you'll join us this week!!! please link up to Mr. Linky on the FBW blog... if uploading to SCS/PCP/Gallery, please use keyword FBW100... and don't forget to visit the rest of the Flutter by girls and see what they've done with their boxes... Can't wait to see you fluttering with us this week.... Spread your wings and flutter away!!!

16 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I love the matching set and pink and chocolate is one of my favorite colour combinations! Have a fantastic FBW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, again, I love this color combo!! Love the matching box/card ensemble! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kris!! I love the pink brown combo and your dp is perfect!! Gorgeous card/ box gift set!! Great job on the butterfly box and the 100th challenge! Have a great day!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and patterns on your box and card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just perfect! One of my fave color combos too! Beautiful set you created!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is AWESOME! I absolutely love the paper- you are right, it is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous - I love that paper you used!!
    Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Kris! Love your creation and that pretty pink bow! hugs, teri

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors.. I love the butterflies... I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! you out did yourself gf! love all the butterflies and the DP is so pretty! I love how you have a matching card with it. this is fabulous! have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Kris - this is an adorable set!! LOVE the paper and super excited that you did a matching card - very CUTE!!! Great job with the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at all those flutter by's!! Gorgeous!! What fabulous creations! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this surprise, you have no idea what it meant to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Kris, I love your box and card set with this delish DP. Hmmmm, I still have this DP so maybe I have to CASE your set here! It's a very pretty set and I love butterflies and pink and brown combo! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty color combo...I'm really loving the brown and pink together! Fabulous set Kris! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love the color comb and such pretty butterflies. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pink and brown you used for your creations! So cute!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris