Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fluttering Inspiration...

Hiya there friends!! Happy March!! a new month to join in on all the fun at Flutter by Wednesdays... Does your heart flutter???

Again, Welcome to Flutter by Wednesday #99... We have something inspirational for you today... besides having a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation, we would like for you to get some inspiration from this photo here...

now who does't LOVE a sweet pixie?!? i can't wait to see what you make of this pix... remember to include one of these 3 lovelies, a butterfly, fairy or angel... head on over to the FBW blog and link up with Mr. Linky... if uploading to SCS/PCP/Gallery, please use keyword FBW99 so we can flutter onto your wonderful creations...

before heading onto my creation, i wanted to announce that 2 of our guest designers has decided to join FBW on a permanent spot... Yay!! how exciting is that! Congrats to Alex and Randi for joining the rest of the Flutter bys permanently... i know myself and the other girls are thrilled to have the both of you on board... so why not flutter onto their blogs and congratulate them and give them some LOVE... Yay!!!

so, now that the big announcement has been made, here's my pixie love creation...
i used Fairy Tink from TGF... this cutie is discontinued, and i was super happy to have found her... she completes my set of the 3 fairies... tried to portray her as Tinker Bell... more so a Julia Roberts Tinker Bell in Hook, but nonetheless Tink... i used the colors from the inspirational picture along with glitters that i like to say is pixie dust.... the burst of colorfullness just brings lots of happiness my way... and i hope it does for you too!

please don't forget to flutter by the rest of the DT and see what beauties they have waiting for you... the links to their blogs are on my sidebar... go and get your wings out and fly with us this week!! and i sure hope you have a FLUTTERING day!!!

16 comments:

  1. Hi Kris! Wow, I'm loving your card! I forgot about that image ... too cute!

    Huggies,
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww ! Fairy Tink is adorable!! I lvoe your coloring and all the sparkle!! Incredible take on the inspiration my friend!! Your cheery dp and the butterflies are so pretty and remind me of spring. Yeah Spring!!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love that fairy too! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet flying with the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! I just love this image, and the colors and layout you chose are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, bright and happy card! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and spring like, I love it! Great take on this week's challenge, love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I had to do a double take on the Tinker pic and your card. So similar and you did a wonderful job on this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa...you totally captured the colors and the glittering magic of the inspiration photo! Fabulous job Kris! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's adorable with all that color!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously Kris,

    This is just so pretty and so bright and so perfect for the inspiration photo this week I love it!!! Gorgeous Happy Card!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so fun!! I just love it..makes me happy to look at it!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on the challenge Kris!! This really looks like the tinkerbell inspiration photo!! Love the glitter and coloring you did!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really cute - I love how you captured the colors of the inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable! No better stamp you could have used either! LOVE those glittery butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh she's so cute and what a fun cheery card! Great job with the challenge this week Kris!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris