Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #103

{{Please scroll down for my Diedrich Dare post... Thank you so much!!}}

Hiya friends!!! it's Flutter By Wednesday #103... wooohooo!! first is first and we want to THANK YOU so much for all your particpation and support!! we had well over 100 entries last week!!! yipppeee!!! and the creations amaze us every week...

so time for a new week and a new challenge.. FBW #103 is bringing you a color challenge this week along with your must have of a butterfly, fairy or angel, you must use the colors, blue, green and white.... as always, don't forget to link up with our new linky and please leave a direct link to your creation, so we can find you each week... if uploading to SCS/PCP/Gallery, please use keyword FBW103...

i'm sorry, i was having problems with my creation this week and wasn't exactly satisfied with the outcome... hence, i'm determined to try again but it will be posted a little later... it seems nothing has been friendly with me the last few days... time hasn't been the best of friend to me, my craft room is upside down because i just brought home a new (used) desk yesterday and everything is currently misplaced and my disease (as my dad calls it, actually talking about my pregnancy) has not been the best... i'm also trying to get used to using a laptop again... i've been a little spoiled with my desktop, but it's so far away from my craft space... the laptop is ideal and right there, but i still have to use the desktop to load pictures and print digis... LOL... but i will bring you a FBW creation soon...

please visit the Flutter by girls and see what they have created for you this week... links to their blogs on located on my sidebar... for more deets, you can always check out the FBW blog... hope to see you joining us again this week!!

2 comments:

  1. hope you are feeling okay and that everything is good. I can't wait to see your creation. have a good hump day and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man you've got a lot going on!! NO worries - we'll see it when we see it and if we don't that's ok too! You take care of YOU - that's most important.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris