Friday, March 19, 2010

Award for me... Award for you...

It's Friday!!!! Yipppeee!!! it felt like the longest week ever, and i'm ecstatic that it's finally FRIDAY!!! i'm telling myself to survive the next 9 hours at work and then the home stretch is on for the weekend... went a bit MIA yesterday... had to rest up because hubby had a super late flight coming home last night from a few days off island... i'm just SO happy he is home now... =D

my camera is MIA right now so i couldn't take any pictures of some things i wanted to share with you... the hunt for it is in progress... no matter how much that camera gives me problems, i can't seem to part with it... although it parted with me for the time being... hopeful on finding it tonight... i think it may be under the pile of junk mail in my basket... LOL
got this blogger award from a great and awesome team member on one of my DTs... Thank you Karen for passing this award to me... i got it this week and i'm only now getting the chance to blog it... please check out the fabulous creations Karen whips up... you'll love it! sorry so late, but very thankful for it... this one comes with some rules.... and here they are...

~Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award
~Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
~Share 7 things about yourself

a little out of order but here are 7 things about me...
~i'm the 1st child, grandchild and great-grandchild on my maternal side
~i'm of mixed nationalities (Japanese, Filipino and Chinese)
~funny family fact... my step brother is 1 week older than me, and my half twin sisters are 3 weeks older than me... don't ask! LOL (let's just say my dad didn't have anything better to do)
~i knew who my biological father was, i remember him slightly when i was much younger, 3 or so, and i went to school with my half sisters, but i actually met him in a lifetime i'd really remember on my wedding day in 2006...
~i was raised by my maternal grandparents, and after Papa went to heaven, by my mom's only brother
~i wasn't really girly in high school... sure i dressed like a girl, and dated, but it wasn't until junior year that i actually showed that side... LOL raised with a bunch of guy cousins and just a handful of girls, you tend to hang with the boys...
~i want to travel the world before my time on earth is through.... my biggest dream...

haha! how's that for some things you all didn't know about me... =D i've led a pretty simple life growing up and i wouldn't change any of it... okay, maybe just a few things...

the next part is a little difficult as i haven't been blogging much, there hasn't been much new bloggers i've come across... so, i pass this on to any of you that did not receive this award... because all in all, you all are beautiful bloggers in your own little way... so please take the award and display it proudly!!!

Hope you all have a ownderful day and a BEAUTIFUL weekend!!! the end! =D

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you totally deserve this award! you do such wonderful creations and cards! hope you had a wonderful week. have a blessed weekend! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! You deserve it for all the hard work that you always put into your cards/projects. Thanks for taking time to share some facts about you. I had fun reading it. I hope that you find your camera soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award Kris!! So deserved!! I love your creations and your sweetness GF!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris