Saturday, September 26, 2009

FFF Sketch, DD#2 & RAK

The weekend is here! yipee! a 3 day for me since i had to take Monday off... but again the weekend is here and that means time to get kickin' and play with another TGF FFF Sketch Challenge by Cindy Haffner... and it's a fabulous sketch too...
i love the pink and brown color combo... and i had the perfect DPs to play with... it was really hard for me to keep these cards simple... i didn't want to ruin the colors and prints of the DP... so yes, it looks plain... tried to keep the embellies simple with some flowers and dew drops... and don't forget the little rhinestone on her bow... hmm, is rhinestones my signature?! LOL..
Got a head start on making a bday card for my little sister... well, 14 is not exactly little anymore... so i used the FFF sketch again to make this outrageously PINK bday card! again, kept this simple because the DPs is what the card is made about... didn't want to cover up the wording... so i kept this one simple too just by adding some rhinestones... there i go with the rhinestones again... added some stickles gg to her head band and frosting on the cake... used some clear accents on the plate... cut the present shape with my poor meglected cricut and that's it... everything about it speaks for itself...
her is DD#2... Alia... coloring away on the floor next to my desk... what a naughty little monkey was she this week... she took her drawings to a bigger mural... my walls... thank goodness they're washable crayons... LOL... but how can you be mad at such an innocent face?!?!
last but not forgotten.... here's a wonderful RAK from Colleen... my 1st OCS partner... btw, head on over to Teri's blog and sign up before the swap closes... back to my RAK... i ordered some stamps from her which she sent in this package too... along with a beautiful HK card (which she knows i LOVE HK)... a cute HK purse card that held a HK magnet memo pad and some of her well done ATCs... a spool of beautiful ribbon, HK mini composition tablet, a picture magnet of herself and DH and her prgram from celebrating 10 years of marriage! thanks girl! LOVE it all... and Congrats on 10 years and more... better late than never saying it....
I wish you all a beautiful and crafty weekend! Hubby's away which means i can play (in my craft room all day) LOL... well, after my motherly duties... come back again to see what else i whipped up... Lotsa LOVE to you all!!!



8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet cards! I love the pink & brown color combo too. Your little daughter is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little girl and adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love the Anyas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards love the layouts and colours. What a beautiful cheeky monkey you have there! love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your TGF cards! greak RAK too! And your daughter is so cute! She looks a little bit rascal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable!
    These are great cards, Kris! Love them both! I love brown and pink as well. They go so well together! Awesome RAK! Oh, that reminds me, I forgot to post my OCS card! Ooppss!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the creation for this challenge! love the pink and brown combo even if it's not my favorite colors. so cute and I love the simple, makes things easier...and you can see the DP! love the RAK too! HK always adds to everything! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris