Thursday, September 24, 2009

ROP Challenge #21

It's Thursday! Yay! one more day until the weekend begins! it's been a long crazy week, so i'm totally looking forward to the weekend...

above is my entry for the Roses on Paper Challange #21... and the challenge was chosen by Rosette!!! and she wants to see STITCHES!!!! hurry on over if you want to play along... you have until October 4th to enter... head on over to the challenge blog to get the exact 411...

don't laugh at my stitching okay... i tried my best... took me forever too since my sewing machine is still a litte out of it... hmm, might have to ask Santa for one... LOL... i'll try and get yesterday's post into a mini tutorial for you all this weekend.... no promises on timing but i will get one up... Have a great day!!!

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Kris. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so good at doing all these challenges! love the colors you used! i'm no seamtress so i'll stay away from real sewing! but, I like what you did!

    ps-like the Fall look to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kris this is super sweet. Loving the colour. This image is super cute - you have inspired me to use her
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the colors and your stitching is perfect to me!! Happy Friday Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card! love the coloring and the colors you chose for her! you gotta teach me how to stitch on cards! I want to learn so bad! then I will probably add stitching to every one of my cards! lol! hope you have a good weekend! come visit us in Oahu soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I'm soo happy you got a chance to join us for the ROP challenge!! You have made a fabby card and I love the colors you used too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card, Kris! The colors are so serene, perfect with little Sing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I LOVE this one! Great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is stunnning Kris!! I love how this cutie turned out :) Adorable!! tanks for joining us at RoP with my chaallenge!! Good luck sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris