Monday, September 21, 2009

Club Anya Challenge

Happy monday!!! now i can really say, Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!! there's a new challenge happening over at Club Anya... be sure to go on over and take a lookie... it's called Mystery Monday... it's a challenge that a reader/fan of the club gets chosen to give everyone a challenge... for the very first challenge, Joni W was chosen... Her challenge is called Rules of threes... must use the 3 colors pink, white and black and 3 embellishments... i loved the challenge because i got to play with PINK! i LOVE pink... yes, yes my all time fav color is blue, but you can't find pretty blue papers... so here's my take...

was happy to use this beautiful DP i found at my local craft store... i bought 2 sheets, one to use and one to put away for later... hmmm, there's someone else i know that does that too... *wink* i won't say unless she says... LOL... found some charms that i purchased from SU about 5 years ago, so i'm finally putting them to use... if you enlarge the picture you can actually read what the charm says... sorry, my camera isn't all that great... second embellie is the ribbon and the last is the little rhinestone in the middle of her bow... i'll probably add on a sentiment later when i find a good home for this card.. whatcha think?!?!? fastest card i've ever completed... hour and a half tops... okay maybe it was an hour... LOL... well, that's it for today! good night my dear sistahs! sweet dreams!

10 comments:

  1. You did this in an hour and it looks that good?! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card - its beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love the DP! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so speedy with the challenge, Kris! Love your card! Simply gorgeous! I love that patterned paper too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! I saw your card in TGF gallery last night! It's so beautiful! Love the layout and the paper! You're so talented! TFS your awesome creations! Have a good one! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Anya image, she is so adorable. I really like that line, especially the one with the purse (cause I have a slight addiction/problem buying purses), lol! Thanks for the get well wishes, I think I am just getting too old, lol. Have a great Tuesday!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card!! Love the challenge too, sounds like fun!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so good at doing these challenges! I love the DP that you used. Your card came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! I love your coloring! I need to get over there and check out the challenge, I love my little Anya's :D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is SO beautiful Kris, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris