Saturday, September 19, 2009

Roses on Paper Challenge

I'm really trying to step out of my comfort zone and play a few more challenges... so this card is my first entry for the Roses on Paper Challenge... it's hosted by Summer and her fabulous and creative DT... this card was made for a color challenge... use the colors lavender, soft blue and cream.... well, i LOVE the color blue, especially the lighter shades so this was a fun challenge to participate in... there are certain stamps that you have to use for the ROP challenges... and the Magnolias line is one of them... got this image from non other than one of my blogging sisters, Joy! hope you like what you see!

Cardstock - Value pack from BF and DCWV Nursey stack
Ribbon - Martha Stewart
Sentiment - Heidi Grace clear stamps
Flowers - punch by friskars
Rhinestones
Stickles GG - Icicle (wings)
Brads - making memories

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kris! I love this card! It's so calm and peaceful looking! Enjoy your weekend! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris