Monday, September 26, 2011

Mei Li says Thank you....

Hi there!!! Happy Monday! hope you all had a fantabulous weekend...

new challenge over at Lollipop Crafts - Challenge #50 - Anything Goes! No sponsor this week, but we still encourage you to link up your creations to show off your style and creativeness... you just never know who you'll inspire... so go over to the blog, check out what my Lollipop sisters have for you this week and link up your creations!!

here's mine... featuring Mei Li from Sister Stamps 1st release!! isn't she adorable??!! Yay! my mission to use up the 1st release is now complete... i have the 2nd release to work with now... =D back to my card, i was tempted to use red and black but decided to got with a different combo... so i took out my lovely stash of Moonrise papers by SEI.... this line has an oriental feel to it and i just loved the colors so as much as i didn't want to break out these papers, i did... and i'm glad i did... hehe... since i used red on the image i had to find a way to incorporate the color to the card because the papers had no red whatsoever in them... so i added some half pearls... the sentiment is from Mari & Me stamped with gold colorbox pigment ink... and i also used a new nestie i just added to my spellbinder stash... LOVE the circle eyelets!! do you likey?!?

oh and since we are on the subject of anything goes, i figure i give you all a little teaser.... hehehe!! guess this could be part of the challenge too... =D

here's the mini blueberry cheesecakes i made on friday for my besties wedding reception.....
and because i LOVE chocolate, i made some Oreo delights to take too....
mmmmmmmmmmmm..... oh yah, can you feel the calories being added to your bod?!?! hehehe

okie dokie... don't forget to check out the Lollipop girls creations too, leave them some love and then link up and join us this week!

have a super SWEET day!!!

11 comments:

  1. fabulous card! awesome job with the hair coloring and love the colors! and wow, your desserts look so yummy! especially the oreo one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Kris~ love your color choices and pretty papers too... And those sweets looks so delish too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Kris! I love how you incorporated the papers. Your hair coloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Kris! I love the colors and that paper is beautiful! I don't think I've used all from the first release, I better catch up to you. Boy o boy, wish I lived closer to you, those treats would totally be worth the extra calories. :)
    Have a wonderful day my friend! :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Screw the calories, those look yummy! LOL!
    And I am totally lovin the colors you used on Mei Li. So totally out of the norm and it came out gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely adorable! This image is perfect for Chinese New Year!
    Yummy treats too! makes me want one now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is awesome Kris, the SEI paper really does give it an oriental feel and is just gorgeous!
    Your mini cheesecakes are to die for delish and the Oreo Delights look just as delish! I bet they were all gone in a matter of minutes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!Your coloring with the Copics is awesome. I am very impressed espcially with how you colored Mei Li's hair. The rest of the card looks pretty awesome too. The goodies that you made look super yummy. I would have loved to try one of each of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ack!!! I don't know what i like more, the card or the treats! You are one crafty goddess, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kris, super cute card. I love how you highlighted her hair. What a pro. Ummm, and the dessert looks so yummy. You've be ONE BUSY GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovelovelove this card Kris--awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris