Thursday, September 22, 2011

He-Art Journal - Week 9

Thursday, thursday!! i can't wait for the weekend to come! doesn't come soon enough and doesn't last very long... LOL... can never win with that...

Week 9 of He-Art Journaling with The Greeting Farm... the assignment for this week was to CUT AND PASTE... cut out a head from a magazine or the like and draw your own body... well, we all know how i am with drawing... LOL... so this is what i came up with...
went with fun, silly, random thoughts... umm, the head is not quite proportioned with my half drawn body huh?! LOL... oh well... i tried... skimming through an old People magazine i had laying in my craft space i wasn't sure what type of head i wanted... then i came across this one and instantly 'bubble' popped into my mind... i had no plan whatsoever on how to make my page so i free-d it with whatever was going through my head... this week i was all for crayola crayons... hehehe... except her skin tone, i did that with copics... added some doodling too... and some random thoughts... guess when you really look at my page, it's not at all professional, but isn't this what art journaling is all about... just free minded random stuff... really different from my sorta planned out other pages... maybe i should procrastinate more on my pages... LOL, it realy brings out the concept for me... =D

lots to do... not enough time in a day... but i'll have another sharing for you tomorrow... lots of things are happening around my blog... secret sister swap sign ups are up (take the link above), make a child smile is ongoing and i'm just trying to fit in other sharings in between... haven't played in any challenges =( but i hope to again soon... toodles for now! SMILE!

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting but yet unique.....
    Great journal page.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an colorful journal page. Love your title and love the way you think. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris