Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tearing it up!

Thursday, thursday!! i can't wait for the weekend!!! how are you all this fabulous and beautiful Thursday?!? hope all good... =D

sharing my he-Art journal page, week 10 with The Greeting Farm... this week's assignment was to tear it up... and that is exactly what i did...
started off with a solida CS for my base (that i clues into my journal after completion) and tore the edges... then distressed it with vintage photo distress ink... then i went through my scrap stash and started tearing up scrap pieces... glued them all over the base... found this cake topper image that i had colored up, but couldn't remember what for, so i decided to tear it right down the middle... tear it up right?! i was actually looking towards tearing up some photos... do you remember doing that?! LOL i do, back in intermediate and high school... you know those bad break ups with a boyfriend or someone you thought was a friend... HAHA!! but i didn't... i don't have any pictures that needed tearing... hehe... and last but not least, over everything, i wrote the word torn in black acrylic paint and right under the word apart.... this was fun in the making... but i didn't even dent the scrap stash... LOL...

okie dokie.... i'll be back tomorrow with one more sharing and then i'm going MIA for the weekend... we have our county fair this weekend and i'm sooooo looking forward to the yummy food we can almost only get once a year... ugh, i feel all my hardwork going down the drain... i'll easily gain the pounds back i just know it! LOL...

thanks for popping in today and i hope i've inspired you in some way with this creation.... =D

3 comments:

  1. I think this came out pretty awesome Kris...
    inspite of all those mixy matchy or mumble jumble it turned out great.....I call this unique...Oooh county fair, we had our's on the BI the week before.... We didn't go though I'm one that can't stand loud noises or screams I get phobia's, breakout with cold sweats and like get me out of here! I thought I was a wierd case but I found out that their's many like me on this universe.. (he,he)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehee... I love this journal page! Good work on it. Man oh man the fair food sounds good right now. Funnel cake coming up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your page! very creative! so lucky you get to craft! :) have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris