Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reminder - there is still time!

Hiya peeps!! sorry, i've been crafting like crazy but don't have anything to share with you just yet... some creations are being made in an attempt to head start before my schedule gets really crazy... so although those things are complete, i can't share them with you just yet...=D

Popping in real quick to remind you to enter my MY MEMORIES SUITE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY.... it ends at midnight HST.... all you have to do is check out the mymemories.com website, then take the link to the giveaway post and tell me what your FAVE is in the store... a winner will be randomly chosen and announced tomorrow... so hurry! there's still time!

Alright, i have to bounce out of here.... be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you've been up to with your crafting. :) I am sure what you've been working on is awesome just like all your other creations have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take time to relax, girly! Don't overwork yourself! Looking forward to seeing all your eye candies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris