Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Having some fun....

Wow! is everyone recovering from the long weekend?! hope you all found some craft time... i surely did... towards the ending of the weekend though... but i managed to get a few creations done... a great sense of accomplishment... besides crafting, the weekend was spent with my hubby and kiddies... truly priceless moments and cherished memories...

i'm sharing a "having some fun" card that i created just because...
playing with some color blends and working on some black hair coloring... Swiss Pixies Tulip Brigitta Digi from CC Designs was really wonderful to play with in my trial and errors... she's just so cute! i actually colored her tulip a brighter pink but decided i didn't like it so i sorta paper pieced the flower with another colored one, popping it up... used the oval nestie with the out of box technique too... hope you like it! hope the recipient will like it too!! =D

this creation is up for a few challenges too...

1. ATS - Photo Inspiration
2. The Sweet Stop - Sketch 124
3. Cute Card Thursday - A pinch A PUNCH - Use atleast 1 punch

i feel so happy when i can play in challenges... with my upcoming busy schedule, my challenge playing days will be limited again... so i'm going to soak in as much as i can... helps me build my stock too... hehe...

happy wishes for a new (and short) week! have a happy tuesday friends, thanks for taking some time to check this out!!

16 comments:

  1. Oooh, Love this! 8-) Your image is so Darned Adorable with her little legs hanging down! So Cute!! Love your wonderful coloring and the super sweet dp's too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super adorable....fabulous coloring...hope your week is wonderful!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a gorgeous card! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the pretty pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and just darling!! Yay for finding some time to get crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute Kris, love your design and paper mix with Brigitta! Your coloring is so fabulous, she looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is so adorable Kris! Really loving your black hair coloring, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Kris. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Kris! Love the cute image, the colors... the papers are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your super-sweet girly card has given me the push to work on a long overdue card. The colors and embellishments you used give the feeling I am hoping to convey with my card. Okay, here I go to work....thanks for being my daily dose of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cheerful card! she is so cute and i love your hair coloring! i'm still stuggling with black hair! :( glad you got to craft this weekend...i didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ho da cute. Great layout and focus on Brigitta. Love the DP too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go Kris - great layout and pretty coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad that you were able to get some crafting done over the long weekend. I did not do much exception of attedning a crafting class. Very adorable card. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kris,
    Aw so adorable!! I love the colors and your hair coloring is beautiful. She is super sweet and the layout is so fun! Who ever gets this is going to be so lucky! So happy ur getting to play in challenges. I can't wait to start myself. lol! Gr8 job!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a sweet card!! Her hair looks great and I love all of the pink. I am so happy you joined us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kris! What an adorable card! I love this CC image and love how you've got her legs hanging down! Your black hair coloring is awesome! No matter how many times I practice, I can never get it to look good like this! Glad you had a long, fun weekend and even managed to craft!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris