Friday, October 21, 2011

Move over stamps, HK time to shine!

Aloha Friday!!! yay!! well, i'm happy to report that i'm almost 100% better.... still a little stuffy, weak but i can't let that hold me down... lots of prepping for the craft fair this sunday, which means tonight will be a late night.... as long as i can last that is... thanks everyone for the get well wishes!!! your comments really brightened the days!!

back in stock and ready to be snatched up by customers! HK notepads....
just a few pictures of the finished ones i did last night (or i should really say this morning)... lots of new fun papers being used.... these notepads are really tedius work.... the HK's are actually... all are cut with the sizzix dies and YES i do cut out each and every whisker for each and every one that i make... so of course that takes some time... 6 notepads in a day is quite an accomplishment for me.... LOL... the challenge is trying to get different layouts... with the notepad being small and the HK's kinda on the bigger side, it's been hard... guess i could if i didn't use so much DP... hehehe!
and a few more... i have a bunch more to make and will be sharing that soon... gonna take a blogging break (from posting) for the weekend but i couldn't leave you stranded on this friday and was glad i had something done to share with you... so i'm hoping these will spark some mojo in you to get crafty over the weekend!

yesterday i tore up my craft room looking for ONE stamp!! boy did i make a mess in there... eek!! dreaded cleaning up but it had to be done and look who came to my rescue....my lil' monkey!! he was so cute dragging the broom up and down the hallway... =D he must have been saying "Mommy i'll help you clean your craft room, i'll sweep everything out the door and turn it into my playroom!" LOL.... oh thank goodness he can't talk yet! so after he was done i turned around and saw DD2 "flying" on the broom... all i hear is "Mommy look, i'm flying!" LOL.... too bad i was not near my camera to catch the silly moment... it was so funny!

enough blabbing for today.... i had a late start on this post and now need to catch up life! have a great weekend everyone, THANK YOU for stopping by and i'll be back on Monday with a creation for Lollipop Crafts!!

9 comments:

  1. You are SO talented and these are SOO stinkin' cute and it dawned on me that I don't' think you ever sent me an invoice for Ava's did you? OMg if you did I am so sorry! I LOVE these new additions- you ROCK the HK like no one else, my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those HKs, beautiful projects...so cute...and your little helper, gotta start training them now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute HK crafts! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo Kris, those HK notepads will sell out fast. Aye, and Keenan is so cute with the broom. I think he really looks like his mommy. Is Alia getting ready for Halloween and practicing flying on her broom. :-) Glad you're feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute projects sister! Your little son is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute HK notepads Kris, I love the papers you've used with them! Your booth has got to be the most popular at every fair you're in! Glad you are feeling better and have fun this Sunday!
    LoL, love your stories...your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kris. Sorry to hear that you haven't been well. I am glad however to hear that you are feeling better. I think you have rocked your little Hello Kittie note pads. I am sure that they will be a HUGE hit today as the fair. I just love this picture of your little helper. It doesn't get any better than that. Have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favortie... Hello Kitty notepads. :) They all turned out great. Cutting them all is definitely lots of work. I often get a little dizzy trying to put them together. What a cute little monkey you have coming to help rescue you out of the big mess that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are such awesome notepads! glad you're getting better in time for the craft fair! and such a cute pic of your little one! he looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris