Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm gonna have a SPLENDID time on the FARM...


THE GREETING FARM that is!!

YEP, yep, the secret is finally out!! i'm GUEST-ing on the FARM alongside with the FANTASTIC Farmers all through November!! Wooohoooo! Ooooh, if you could have only heard the squeals when Jessica asked if i wanted to spend some time on the farm!! i'd truly be crazy if i said NO! you know me, I LOVE THE GREETING FARM!! and i have a whole collection of stamps to prove it! hehehe! luckily she asked via email because if she was standing in front of me we both would have fallen to the ground with my enormous HUG and screams of DELIGHT!! i'm VERY excited to be FARM and my kick off starts with some PREVIEWS that begin TODAY!!!

We hope you've enjoyed the 5 clear stamp sets released at the beginning of the month and hope you'll join us for some more fun and chatter on November 1st when The Greeting Farm brings you another character-packed release!

That's right! We're back this month with some brand-spankin' new additions to our very beloved line of TGF characters and we are covering ALL the bases this month! We've got a new Sprout, TWO new Creepers, and an Anya that will have you at HELLO, believe me!


….so, WELCOME to the newest little sweetie on the Farm...

Holiday Anya
Isn't she beautiful? We just adore her and are thinkin' you might too...(wink ;)

i just SUPER ADORE her!!! of all Holiday images on the farm, i do believe she is my FAVE!!! perhaps she is ready for the winter ball?! or that was the first thing i thought of when i saw her!! went with a non-traditional color scheme for my preview today... something about the colors are bold and BEAUTIFUL... very simple layout, as i wanted her to standout... what do you think?!? don't you just want to ADD her to YOUR collection?!

Holiday Anya is the first of FOUR single, rubber stamp previews so stay tuned tomorrow for more...but for now, visit our blogs because ONE of us has Holiday Anya hidden and up for grabs! You never know WHO will win her...it might be you!


Don't forget to visit the FARMERS too and stop in at THE GREETING FARM as well... =)
Thanks for stopping by today and see you tomorrow with someone else sprouting up on the Farm!!

38 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! I just love Holiday Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE congrats to you girl! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I LOVE Anya in purple! So beautiful! Wonderful work, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on playing on The Farm! She is beautiful and I love the colors you chose! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! She's super sweet and your card is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Kris, She is CUTE and your card is Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kris kris kris! she's fab surrounded in blue!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! tfs! Love your Holiday Anya, it's fantastic!!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your guest spot on the farm!! Lucky girl... Got to love holiday Anya!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love ur take on this holiday anya...soooo adorable. And congratulations on becoming a guest dt for tgf....what an honor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kris, congrats you lucky girl!!Gorgeous card.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You deserve it girl! A HUGE congrats Kris! You will do the Farm proud . . . this Holiday Anya is a cutie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER cute - love that you did her up in purple, so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats and good to have you with us, even if it is for one short month.

    Love Anya in purple, and your card! Maybe you could post a tut on shading, because you did a fab job on this card!

    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! And I love this stamp! Can't wait to get her! :)
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute, cute....love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats girly!! I know how big fan you are of the Farm. Love this little gal! She just might be my new fave.. LOL! Love ur card hon, but then I love everything you create. Have fun with the Farmers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Kris!! Beautiful card with gorgeous colors. Cant wait till see more from the NEW Farmer!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on getting to be a guest on the FARM! I am so so happy, excited and proud of you. I am of course surprised that you were asked to a guest since you creations are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry... I am of course NOT surpised that you were asked to a guest since your creations are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah!! I'm so glad you are you are farming for the month, you so deserve it! You have been rockin' these images forever! :) Big hugs and I can't wait to see all you do this month!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous!! And yay for being the guest DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Welcome and I like the color combo on your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my, Kris you will have a splendid time on the farm i am sure and what a great card you shared already! yay! I've been sharing my reason on the dt's sites for loving this new Anya image, my daughter's name is Holly Noelle and she was born just before Christmas so this will be a "must have" stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats Kris! Your card is gorgeous! I love the blue and purple colour combo! Holiday Anya is so sweet!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on being the guest designer...love you card..i love this new image..

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! Congratulations, Kris! Happy for you and Happy for us that you'll be sharing even more great ideas!

    Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on your Guest DTship! I like your use of non-traditional holiday colors on this card. I always liked purples and blue hues on holiday cards myself.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card! Love those colors you used on it to! Love the new Anya stamp too!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  29. Big congrats! Your card is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats! So happy for you :) Your card is lovely and I'm lovin Holiday Anya.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh wow I really love this! The eye is immediately drawn to the image. Great colours and I love the paperpiecing of the leaves in her hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Welcome to the farm Kris. What a beautiful debut card. I love the bright colors. A lovely change from the traditional Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Huge CONGRATS to you Kris. What an honor!!! Holiday Anya looks so pretty in her purple dress.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats on being Guest Farmer!!! Yes you def will love being there. I know I did!!
    Anya looks great in purple and blue (and I like this new xmas twist)
    Have Fun!
    Jess M :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. SOOOO excited that November is finally HERE! This card is just one example of why you are SO supposed to be with us for the month -your coloring/ color combo rocks and your enthusiasm is never ending and we LOVE that! WELCOME, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats Kris!! Anya look so pretty in purple :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris