Friday, May 6, 2011

Valentine's?!?!

or something like that!! It's Friday and i'm so excited to be going off on my mini vacay!!! Thank you so much everyone for your comments on my lil' monkey!! It was a great celebration in honor of boys' day... my son is indeed the first boy in 2 generations so my fam was totally excited...

i'm here today with an even bigger celebration... HAPPY 10th (5th) ANNIVERSARY to my WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!! Yes, we are celebrating 10 years of being together 5 of which we made it official... lots of ups and downs and run arounds, but still strong and still in love... so here is the card i made for him in honor of our special day!!!
does look like a valentine's card... hehe!! red and black is his favorite colors and it was our wedding colors too.... he's not too fond of glitter and bling, so i left a lot of that out and kept it pretty simple... i thought Miss Dressy Anya from TGF was a great gal to use, don't you think?!? the sentiment if from Hero Arts... hope he likes it!

also entering this into this week's ANYTHING GOES challenge over at ATS.... check out the official deets on their blog and play along with the challenge...

alrighty.... time for me to say goodbye for now.... i'll be back before you know it... don't forget to join me on Monday for another FAB challenge at Lollipop Crafts!! Have a SUPER TERRIFIC weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hey girl! LOVE this card and I know Al will too! Happy Anniversary, and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous and I know your DH will love it anyway. Congrats on your 10th anniversary and many more to come. Have fun on your vacay and just have a great time! Happy Mommy's Day too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! I think your DH is going to love it! You should submit this for the FFC-FFF challenge, it definitely qualifies. Have fun this weekend on your mini-vacay with the crafty girls. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card Kris. Al will love it. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card! and happy anniversary to you and your hubby! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Kris, love it! Happy Anniversary and Happy Mother's Day too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I especially like the heart border and the ribbon. Beautifully coloured image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris