Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Guess who's an SN GUEST GAL?!?!?

Aloooooha!!! well i've got some exciting news today that adds to the kick off of an already FABULOUS week... believe me when i say i'm excited, yet nervous...

if only you could have heard the happiness in my screams, and maybe even the ground shaking with all the jumps of joys, LOL, (ok maybe not cause i'd probably crack the concrete)... seriously, my neighbors probably think i'm crazy, i know my kiddies looked at me kinda funny! anyway, what's all the excitement about?! i've been asked by the SUPER DUPER creative Amy Young, creator of Sweet November, to be her June Release Guest Gal!!! O-M-G!!! now do you understand the excitement! i've been a total fan of Amy way before she released her OH SO FABULOUS line of stamps and she is an AMAZING friend too... when she got her debut, i was over the top HAPPY for her and LOVED seeing her monthly releases! you just have to check out her images... i've started a collection, and you should too....

aside from the excitement (and honestly, i'm STILL beaming) i was absolutely nervous to be creating for Amy! She deserves the BEST previews and it was nerve wrecking because i did not want to let her down... so i'm hoping (crossing fingers) my creations will do her new releases justice!!! THANK YOU Amy, SO much for having me as your guest gal!!!
here's the official badge to let you know that you'll be previewing Amy's Sweet November June releases with Amy (Creator), Nancy Thomas (SN DTM) and ME!!!! Tomorrow is the kick off and you'll want to hit these wonderful ladies' blogs and the ATS blog too for previews... Sweet November will officially be released on Sunday, June 5th at 9pm CST at All That Scraps! Mark your calendars!!

can't leave you without a creation....
i was lucky to have won Virgo, from Amy's zodiac girls release in March on her blog... it was love at first sight and then love at first stamp! hehe! i totally LOVE this image and have deemed it my most FAVE of Amy's Sweet November images... Virgo has this island beauty glow which has drawn me to love her even more.... fabulous to color with copics (or any other medium you use) and gorgeous in any color scheme... i chose to go with bright tropical colors that refelect the beautiful flowers and scenery around Hawaii... Bo Bunny's Vicki B line perfectly helped me bring these colors out... Ahhhh! awesome way to start summer! (the crafting part)...

be sure to join me this week as we will be having SN previews for the rest of the week that will surely make a splash of an entrance to your SUMMER!! Previews start tomorrow!!

13 comments:

  1. HUGE congrats, sweetie! That is amazing news! Your card is wonderful- love the placement of the flowers and those colors are gorgeous and rich! Can' wait to see what you come up w/ next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congratulations! Could not have happened to a better gal. You totally rocked this card, love the colors and the layout and I love that Virgo image. She's my favorite and definitely reminded me of an island girl when she was debuted. I'm so looking fwd to your previews, I know you will do them justice. Hugs girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kris!!! I'm sure your creations will be just awesome for Amy and her sweet SN designs! Cant see the new release and what you'll be creating!! wooohooo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ~ way to go Kris..
    Luv your card - The Valley Island must still have after shocks (he,he)
    Hooray - Kris is out to win it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You work so hard on your creations, you deserve to be on this team! what a sweet card you made. love that her necklace comes to life! I caught that! great color combo and love that she looks so "hawaiian". have a fabulous short week...wish it was the weekend again! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kris, you're so deserving to be on Amy's DT and you'll do her proud! Love how you colored Zodiac Girl, she has a really gorgeous Polynesian look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kris, you have no reason to be nervous! This gorgeous card is just more proof at how amazing a card creator you are and I'm so honored to have you joining SN this month!
    I can't wait for all the fun to start tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Kris! I am so happy and excited for you. There's no need to be nervous... your creations are always awesome. I can't wait to see what you come up with and what the others do too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats sister! Gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Sistah! You are going to do Amy proud! Now I can call you my SNS sistah! :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you made! Well, already did . . . took a peek at the ATS blog already and you did a marvelous job (in advance!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, how exciting for you! congrats! You will be fine...i love all your creations! and your card is so lovely! i like the colors and your coloring! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Kris! I know you'll rock the Sweet November stamps! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A huge congrats to you my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris