Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday Wishes....

Happy Thursday!! sorry, with blogger down last night i wasn't able to get my post up early... but it's here now! the week flew by again and we're almost into the weekend.... YAY! hope you all are having a good week so far... mine has been busy getting back into routine...
today is sponsor spotlight at Lollipop Crafts and there is a post on the LC blog about Softpencil Digital Stamps! Get to know about the company and check out some CUTE samples from the DT using Softpencil images... oh, and there is still time to play along in this week's challenge if you haven't already done so!! =D


here's my creation for the spotlight... i used "Molly giving flower" on my card paired with the "birthday wishes" sentiment from CC Designs Pixies Birthday Bash (and older set)... used up my lovable Bo Bunny paper scraps and a MS border bunch... can't really see it, but i have some stickles on the image (grass and flower) and added bling to some of the border punched flowers... i even opened my new pack of flowers (posted a few days ago) that i bought from Oahu to add to my creation... the colors matched so i had to open it.... hehe! if not it would have probably been hoarded...




hope i've inspired you to get creative or even play along with us... Softpencil has many cute designs and these adorable images could be yours... one random winner from this week's challenge will win a $10 GC to the store!! Awesome prize huh?!




alright! wherever you are today, whatever you may be doing, i'm wishing you a bright and beautiful day... until tomorrow.... get creative!! =D

6 comments:

  1. gotta love the colors used! yours and my favs! cute image too. hope you are having a good week! can't wait till the next time we can get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute card - luv the color theme on it.
    I will check LC blog and will give it a try on this fun challenge. TFS.
    Have a great blessed day!
    hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this came out so cute! love your layout and the image! yay blogger if finally back up! have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, so sweet, Kris! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww Kris this is so darling! I love the purple/blue hues and that little girl is so adorable! I really like Elizabeths' designs! Great addition of the flowers too! Hope you are well girl! I miss emailing back and foth w/ you! How do we get so busy LOL??!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris