Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More Kitty Pads

Hiya!! don't let the post time fool you... i am awake... i really thought it was going to be easy to fall back into a regular, or should i say "normal" schedule, but apparently my mind is telling me otherwise... body feels it but mind is spinning.... so much for going to bed early... guess it's just use to my late nights already... hehe...

i was really tired when i was at my mani/pedi yesterday afternoon... maybe because it was the only time my body was able to relax... who knows! but i am doing my happy dance that i finally made time to get my pedi done and since i'm recovering from months and months of crafting, said why not to a mani too... =D don't get to treat myself that often...

like i said yesterday, sharing the last 4 HK notepads i was able to whip up before the craft fair...

i could only finish 4 in a day... i had a "time" limit on saturday... but still went to bed late... LOL... i don't think all 4 sold... i didn't recount inventory yet... haha! i know the previous 3 (Aloha Kitty) went within the first 2 hours... i do think i saw one of these left.... not sure which one.. oops!

i admit... i couldn't stay away from crafting and managed to work on some cards... easy peasy kind, nonetheless, i'm crafting... taking a blog break (from posting on my blog) tomorrow in hopes to catch up with you all and see what you've been up to... and i'm probably going to stay away from challenges this week to recoup.... please do come back on Thursday for a LC sharing... until then, THANK YOU for visiting with me and i hope to have inspired you in one way or another to keep crafting!!

10 comments:

  1. Luv those kitty pads ~ and each card is so well coordinated with the DP and color schemes.
    Have a great cruzing Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable notepads! Such pretty papers and fun colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gonna go fast Kris. Pretty papers and anything with HK is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love those HKs but I know that they must be hard work! pretty DP used as well. love it! have a good Tuesday...see ya real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww these are all super cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised if these didn't sell. They are so well made (I clicked on them for a close up) and pretty. I love the coordinating color combos, especially the pink and blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have SO much goin on girl! Whew! YOu def deserve a mani/pedi! LOVE the HK pads, SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy, busy, busy huh? I don't know how you do it girl! These notepads are adorable...you did such a great job on them! Hope you find time to get in some relaxation soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pads and coordinating cards are so cute. You did a lot of hard work on putting them together. I am so glad that they were a big hit at the craft faire.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris