Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's time to FLUTTER BY....

Happy Wednesday Friends!!! Welcome to my very 1st DT post for the Flutter by Wednesday challenge hosted by Danni of Danni's dreams... i can't even explain how excited i was to be chosen to design for her challenges... let me just say it was a blessing... Thank you Danni, for allowing me to become a part of your team!! the DT has warmly welcomed me on to the team and i'm super stoked to be working with such friendly and sweet girls!!! Yippeee!!!

On that note, this week's challenge is OPEN... meaning you can create whatever is on your mind... you MUST have a BUTTERFLY, FAIRY or, an ANGEL (since it's the holiday season, this is allowed) on your creation... remember to use atleast one of the 3 to qualify for the challenge... Don't forget to link up your Flutter by Wednesday Challenge #84 to Mr. Linky on Danni's blog so we can see what you've created... ooh i can't wait to see all of it... =D
here's my card.... with all the excitement i couldn't help but create a fun card with fun and bright colors... haha! like my sentiments?!?!? perfect with Flutter Anya from TGF don't yah think?! colored Anya with my copics... used some diamond stickles gg on the inner part of her wings... little rhinestones for the butterfly bodies and some in her hair... to make it look like a clip... oval scallop nesties for the layered BG behind Anya... the base BG is butterfly and flower DP from DCWV... and ribbon is from American Crafts...

i just love the inside note... perfect for congratulating someone on their good news... whether it be for a new job, engagement, new baby, or for me, a new DT spot, this card is versatile to fit your need... hehehe! so come on, i know you wanna come and play with us... spread your wings and flutter on by...

don't forget to visit the rest of the DT and check out what they've created to share with you...
Kris (me)
Michelle - Team Leader
Show these girls some LOVE.... Hope to see you linked up to Mr. Linky!!!

30 comments:

  1. Hi Kris,
    Welcome to FBW, great to have you onboard.
    Ooh your card is gorgeous, I adore this image , your wonderful colouring and added bling. Your paper, sentiments and butterflies are so pretty and I look forward to your next creation.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the team! I was just looking at the page since I was thinking about doing these challenges. Great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Kris on your new Dt Post with the Flutterby's loving the card, ENJOY. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kris! What a 'fun'tastic card! I love the bright colors and the sentiments! This whole card says "I AM SO EXCITED"! Welcome to the team, I look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Kris. Loving the sentiments and all the sparkle. Great card. So happy to be on this team with you girlfriend. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, Kris!!! We are so excited to have you join our team!! I absolutely love this TGF image!!! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kris..What exciting news! CONGRATS! You are soo talented that I can not wait to see what you come up with...Have fun, you so deserve it..I love your card..she so makes you smile. Great job. Have an awesome day, Lisa G :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the team, Kris! Love your card...it's like, so fun! LOL! Great first card for FBW!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you're with us!

    i am soooo ROTFLMAO with your sentiment on the front! great humor! i can just picture you saying it.

    stunning card!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flutter Anya is so pretty! This is such a fun card. Congrats on making the team. They are lucky to have you. You do such a fabulous job on all your cards and you work very hard on them.

    Hugs,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on making the team! i think i may have to try this challenge! only if my kids will allow me to "create" . . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you are now part of the team. Your card today made me chuckle!! Love the front sentiments and the bright fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, Kris! Congratulaions for your DT selection! Any DT would be LUCKY to have you! I really like the card, especially the "giggle" sentiment inside ;) Way to Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to the team Kris!! So glad you are here. Your card is adorable. I especially love the sentiment! Butterfly Anya is so pretty...look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations and Welcome to the team! I love this pretty card you made, it's too sweet!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so happy to "see" your excitement in your card! Welcome again to the team!!
    Very, very cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome Kris! I love the sentiments on your card and I can tell how excited you are to be on the team! Looking forward to getting to know you! Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Kris! This card is so cute, love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats again, Kris. Great card for your first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card! I'm so happy you joined our team!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATS KRIS!!! I am so happy for you to have been selected to the FBW DT! You will do them proud! This card is so pretty, and I look forward to more of your creations with butterflies, or fairies as butterflies are one of my favorites! Great job, and again, congrats! You deserve this honor! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  22. she's just darling - i love those colors you used! and the sentiments/greeting - AWESOME!
    again, welcome to the team - sorry I forgot to mention it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic card, Kris! Congrats, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your Flutter Anya card is so cute!! And I love how you did the inside to match! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats Kris, love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute Kris! I love the sentiment, I can see Flutter Anya saying it.. LOL!
    Congrats again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh wow! I'm so behind! CONGRATS on making the DT!! Your creations are great & I look forward to being inspired even more often!!
    yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow this card is beautiful love the colour combo and the image you have used! ive added the challenge blogto my list and will have to take part!
    Congrats on being on the team - im so happy for you
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris