Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy New Month!!!

Hello Everyone... hope everyone survived and made it to November with me... i managed to get started on a few crafts last night and today... unfortunately they aren't finished... so hopefully i'll have one for you tomorrow... but i do want to share some awesome news with you...

remember my "Home is where the heart is" challenge project... yep, that book that took me a day and a half to complete... well, i'm very proud to announce that it was chosen 1st runner up for the TGF November release.... i'm so excited and happy that a little extra effort was well worth it...

Thank you to all of you who related to my book... i really did doubt it at first, but i knew the intent was there... i was just glad that some of you understood the concept i was trying to put out... thank you, love you all for the encouragement to put it through... well, i'll keep this short, simple and sweet! Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and Happy New Month!!!

**i still can't believe the book placed!!!!**

5 comments:

  1. COngrats Kris - i knew and were hoping you would win! Its was an awesome project with so much heart!
    Wasnt last night funny! Im never going to see Pam in the same light and Mercy - she is a riot! lol
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kris! I am so proud of you. I was hoping and praying that you would win. You deserve it!
    All your projects and cards that you have made for your chellenges are good, but this one by far I think was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kris! But I'm not surprised--your book was wonderful with so much meaning! This is so awesome, I'm so happy for you! You are most deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I saw your name and was so excited! Your book was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I am sooo excited and Happy for you!! Wonderful book you have made, I just adore it!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris