Sunday, November 15, 2009

Snowflakes are merry!

Oh what a beautiful Sunday!!! it's a nice overcast day, which brings us some cool weather... a very nice day for a bowl of soup and some cozy time... hehehe! it's also a nice day to be in the craft room... =D before i share my creation with you, here's those yummy mini cheesecakes i baked up yesterday... i wish i could zap some to all of you...
3 batches with 3 diferent toppings... strawberry, blueberry and cherry... it's so hard when the family has all different tastes... my fave is blueberry... =D

Spotlight Saturday with Hidden Potential has a fun challenge going on this week... SSHPC07 - Create a masterboard... please visit the blog to see what this is all about and to see what their DT has created to show you...
the above picture is my masterboard... if you've been a follower of my blog, you'll know i ABSOLUTELY LOVE snowflakes... anything to do with snowflakes... hence, that is what i made my masterboard... so i used one of my snowflake stamps and repeatedly stamped it onto an 8x8 sheet of CS... it is heat embossed using detailed silver and rainbow crystals embossing powder... i am so HAPPy with the way this came out... can you see the two-tone?? it's really nice IRL and the texture is great...
so with my masterboard, i've created 3x3 cards... do you spy the punched snowflakes?! LOL... i knew i wanted to use this darling polar bear from the Imaginisce Christmas line... the sentiment is from clear stamps... added some ribbon and frosty blue stickles to the darker blue color on the scarf and on the snowflakes... i'm really satisfied on how this project turned out... and if you don't want to use it as a card, you could always punch a hole and turn it into a tag...
well, that's all i have to share with you for now.... heading back into the craft room to see what else i can mix up... i have some great things that i'll be sharing with you this coming week, so be sure to come and visit again... until then, have a beautiful Sunday!!!


17 comments:

  1. AWWW Super CUTE!!!! Fabulous job with the Masterboard, that image is just the SWEETEST!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Saturday Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so adorable and your cheesecakes look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris,
    First, the cheese cakes are making me hungry, they look delicious lol...and your cards are so cute, they would be perfect invitations for a Christmas party..thanks for sharing them at Saturday Spotlight this week, good luck...
    hugz
    stitchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy, I still want some cheesecake!! LOL!!
    Great cards! There is a stamp I've seen that says snowflakes are winter's butterflies....fits both of us, no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cheesecakes look so ONO!! Love you very cute 3x3 cards, loving that blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kris, you did a great job with the polar bear card. I like how you colored it and added the Stickles. The masterboard is a good idea. I'll try it to speed up my Xmas card production this year so the cards won't become Valentines. LOL Yummy looking individual cheesecakes...perfect for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cake???? do i smell cake?????? and i SEE cake????? i'm so knocking at your door - LOL.

    super cakes and even more super cards! love the BG paper you did and that image is just adorable. super, super cute.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy Cheesecake!! Love the masterboard you created! I think it's great that you created those cute cards with it too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kris, you're such a tease! Showing us the cheesecakes first, making me want some. Ok, but your cards are super cute, plus I love polar bears, too. See You Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy! WOW girl...you can create more than paper stuff...hahaha! love the cards too! love your color choice and the image too! so pretty your snowflakes! great job! hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kris this is so cool looking, love the snowflake masterboard and the polar bear cards are too cute! Awesome project...now if we can just get the recipe for those mini cheesecakes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kris, these are just adorable..You love snowflakes and I soooo love Polor bears..When I met my husband 18 years ago I used to tell everyone that he was my very own polor bear..(not fat, just so fun to be hugged by.lol)sorry lost my train of thought.lol He is Mexican and Indian and has the most beautiful Huge black eyes with eyelashes to die for..Anyway he just has always made me feel like I had my own bear to keep me safe and cuddle with..Sorry, I just love the bears and they kind of represent all four of us as a family..So as I started to tell you an hour ago, I really love your little guys and the blue snowflakes just make it all that much more..Have a great evening, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOWZER Girl!! What an adorable set of creations!! I really adore that bear!! :) The snowflake masterboard is just PERFECT!! So glad you could play along with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy! Your cards are adorable! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe these are so sweet and I am coming to your house for dessert. Yum Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so gorgeous!!! I just love your polar bears and the color, Kris!! Your masterboard is beautiful. That cheesecake sure looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful masterboard and perfect for these adorable polar bears! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris