Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bubbly time!

Wow! 2 (actually 3) post in one day... am i feeling well?! LOL... didn't think i'd get this card done in time... but i'm glad i did...

this card is for Cute Card Thursday Challenge #84 - Midnight Magaritas... put your drinks up for this one! it doesn't have to be margaritas, as long as it's a drink/cocktail theme... this was perfect for the upcoming holidays... =D my fave margarita: Midorita, blended... mmm, haven't had one in almost 10 months... hahaha!
So i had this fabulous DCWV self adhesive ribbon... with cocktails on it... fabby right! then i turned my whole box of stamps upside down and found this stamp that was perfect... while making this card i was thinking, mmm bubbly... so i used this "swiss cheese" border punch... looks like bubbles to me... my friend's bday is coming up so i'll put this aside for her... she loves them bubbles...

please scroll down for my earlier post... now it's back to the craft room... have a good rest of the night... =D

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Kris! Mmmmm, I used to love to drink Midori/dacquiri (?) but now, I think I'd either fall asleep or dance! LOL! Love the DPs you used too! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool Kris - loving the colour scheme its really funky!
    Love the drink stamp too! Im more of a vodka girl myself!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kris, You could not have gone to a scrapbook store and bought all of this to match! It is just perfect..I love how you put it all together..Our local Mexican resteraunt serves these peach coladas...MMMMMMmmmm...Just heaven. Haven't had one in forever though...Might have to get hubby to take me soon.lol...Cute card, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo Kris, and that ribbon is the perfect accent! Awesome card!
    I'm more the raspberry lemonade kinda drinker! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards...love that anya challenge! still haven't had a chance to enter a card in! glad you have time to post so many! I can bearly get in one =) love the bubbly! it's always fun to do that! lol! have a great hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Kris. I love the color combo you used. You go GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris