Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Happy Day!!!

It's a very HAPPY Tuesday!!! yes, i'm still grinning ear to ear.... my card isn't finished yet so i don't have a creation to share with you... but i do have some HAPPY news... =D Last month i was lucky enough to win some of Teri's awesome gift tags... and oh my! seeing and feeling it IRL, i give this girl props for all her preparations she put into this... omgoodness... i don't know how she does it... anyway, i got them in the mail and she surprised me with some goodies... mmmm! lookie here...
Can you see her beautiful tags?!?! gorgeous... sorry, but i won't be attaching these to any gifts... it's going in my book of GREATS... hehehe! trust me, it's too wonderful to use... please don't mind my background... LOL i threw tissue paper over my desk to hide my mess.. LOL...
here's a close up of her tags.... and that one with the house.... the base is embossed and it looks and feels great... it opens up and inside is a to..from.. label... i'm in awe finally being able to look at her creations IRL... Thank you Teri for the wonderful gifts!!!! it was a total surprise! LOVE you GF for thinking of me... =D hopefully soon we get to meet IRL too...
and then for even more happy news.... this card here placed top 3 at La La Land's challenge blog... and to "top" it off it had the most votes.... WOWEE!!! i couldn't believe it... i was super excited... never would i have thought i'd place top 3 let alone great enough to have most votes... Thank you to Irina and the fabulous DTM over at La La's for making this one of my very proud moments... i hope this inspires you to hop on over to their blog and play along... =D
alrighty friends... i just wanted to share some happiness with you all... in hopes to bring smiles to your faces too... yes, i'm still smiling.... =D <-- see... as many of you will be off for the holiday tomorrow, i'll be stuck in the office until 1pm... the stock market isn't closed so i unfortunatel don't have the day off... but with the early time out i hope to finish up some creations for you! be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations,Kris! That really is a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kris! Your card is awesome! So nice RAK from Teri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the tags and goodies! I love your card! Where is that image from? It is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris