Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sending some sweet wishes...

~Please scroll down for yesterday's post~

Hiya Friends!! Happy Saturday!! i'm still up and i REALLY need to get some shut eye... it's a busy busy day when the sun comes up... a few hours of rest will help... anyway... i have a sweet card for you this morning... used up some scraps from another creation that i'll show you later today or tomorrow... i just LOVE this digi and sweet papers and i hope this special recipient does too... based on these following challenges, i made this card for someone very sweet...

1. MMSC #27 - Sketch

2. Paperplay challenge week #41 - Recipe = 2 patterned paper, 1 ribbon and 3 buttons

i hope these little mice send some sweet smiles to Noah Biorkman... while blog hopping, i came across a request posted on Danni's blog... after reading about it, my heart melted and i thought to myself "how would i feel if it were one of my children?"... so with all my heart, i'm going to particpate in fulfilling Noah's request... to receive lots of Christmas cards... you can take the link to Danni's blog and read about Noah's story... and if you wish to send him a greeting, please do so to: Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountain View Circle, South Lyons, MI 48178
flipped the sketch a little.... colored up this digi with playful colors... didn't add any glitters to the image... there is some in the candy DP, which was good enough... i tried not to make it look so girly since it's for a little boy... i hope he likes and i hope you do too!

time to head off into dreamland... i'll be back soon! have a wonderful day! and please tell someone you love them today, and give them a hug!

15 comments:

  1. it's fabulous and will definitely make him smile!

    sweet dreams.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and fabulous of you Kris to make this for Noah. I am sure he and his family will love it. It is just a delight to look upon. The colors are perfect and so is your image and coloring. Great job on the sketch too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Midnight Madness. We enjoy viewing your creations.

    Carol
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic card, Kris! You are really a sweet, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card to send to Noah, Kris! Great colors too, Christmas-y yet boyish too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card!! I know he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable card, I know he will love it. What a sad story, I felt the same as you. Poor little guy. Have a great weekend,

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always so moving to read stories like Noah's and inspiring to see people like yourself acting on it!! This is so lovely Kris and I am sure it will bring a lot of love and support for this family! I love your image and the way you have flipped the sketch! Great corners and embellishmnets! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, I look forward to seeing what you will next week!!
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kris, I could not help but start a card for Noah. I read about him on your blog and on Suzanne Dean's. I just can't help but wish I could save every little one in the world. Because I know that is not possible I did make him a card and put it out for others to get started making this little guy cards. I am worried though as Suzanne's address for him is differant than yours and Danni's. I think your card is just wonderful, and I know that he is going to love it. Have a super weekend with your family..Talk to you later. Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  9. These papers are perfect for this cute image, and great colors for a boy, too. So sweet of you to make this for him! Great use of our recipe--thank you for playing at PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. Love the image and the papers. Nice touch with the border punch too. Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week.

    Carolyn
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH Kris....you have a heart of gold. Noah will so love this card!! Such a cute image and your design is gorgeous!! Lovey our colors, coloring and the border punch. I hope to make a card for Noah today too! My heart goes out to him and his family.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kris! I'm so happy to see that you sent a card to Little Noah! I sent mine out last week! Your card is adorable and I'm sure it will bring a smile to his sweet face! Beautiful job on the sketch this week! Hope to see you again next week!

    Sue
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kris, your card is gorgeous little Noah will love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris