Monday, November 30, 2009

Hunky Love...

Happy Monday!!! wow can you believe it's the last day of November?!?! i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!! i'm finally getting back into my normal groove of crafting... hey, a card a day keeps the doctor away... LOL... yah, crafting keeps me sane... some of the time...



so this card is up for a few challenges... and this is what they are:



1. Diedrich Dare #12 - Sketch by Jack... another great one...



2. FFF - Sweet treat... case your favorite treat... either by color, flavor, look or whatever it may be...



but 2 together and this is what i got!

My big hunk!!! hahaha! based on the black and white theme of the candy wrapper and hunky Ian, this is what i've created... =D Ian is an Autumn digi that you can get over at TGF... instant printing... so he's colored up in black and white with brown hair... i guess for the peanuts in the nougat... mmmmm yummmy! i don't always eat this since the chewy-ness always hurts my jaw, but it's so delicious when you don't eat it all the time... i prefer the bite sizes than the orignal bar... can't quite finish the whole thing... anyway, i don't have any black and white paper that isn't too girly so i stuck to solid CS.. wanted to add a little texture so i ran a white piece of CS through my crimper... with Jack's sketch, i put it all together... some buttons and voila! so i tried to make my own patterned paper by gluing white strips of CS to the solid black CS and the rest fell into place... flipped the last layer panel a little to fit the image...

well, i hope you enjoyed a piece of my sweet treat!!! wish you all a wonderful day... hoping to be back tomorrow with another creation! =D


19 comments:

  1. First off, LUV your new blog wear!! Next, awesome card! Never did like Big Hunk candy, but, hey! if that's "Edward" on your card, then I LUV Big Hunk!! ha-ha!
    Hope you had a great Turkey day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Still got to create with that image. Wish you could of joined us yesterday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one is 1 winner! so clever :)
    Luv the BIG HUNK too . . . gooey, chewy white taffy candy! so ono! thanks for sharing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love that you combined it with FFF, too!! Love the black and white!
    Thanks for playing along with the Diedrich Dare this week! I added your link to Mr. Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun - he certainly is a hunk! Fab card hunny, loving the colour combo and layout.
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black and white Kris and your layout!! Great coloring of the sweet image! He is a hunk!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Kris, this is a fabulous guy card. Love the black and white. It looks so good on this card. I think this is my most favorite card of yours. Beautiful girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kris this is FANTASTIC! LOVE it-thank you so much for playing the Dare this week again! Your My Guy ian is so awesomely dapper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Kris! Great colors and I love the details! xo, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooo Kris this is totally rockin!!!! It makes me want to print him out and color him up I love this you did a wonderful job on this creation!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty card...love it that it's black and white and I do like it that he's a digi! you can print him as big or as small as you want! so much fun! the count down begins... it's 25 days till Christmas! oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kris, this is soooo awesome! I love this black and white and the coloring you did!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kris, this is AWESOME!! I *heart* My Guy Ian!! Thank you soooo much for playing along on this week's Whimsical Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. black and white is so classy. Great card. So glad you joined us at the Diedrich Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kris, This soooo reminds me of when I was a kid. My Mom used to buy them for herself and us when we would go boating over in Idaho at Lake Ponderay(so Misspelled!) I spelled it fineticly..lol..You get the picture. I love your Ian, he is indeed a BIG HUNK! Have a great evening girl. Talk to you later. Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love this Kris! Too cute and funny. Big Hunk it is then, especially where Edward is concerned LOL! Great job and I love your black and white! Neat idea and card... so creative! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris