Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A simple and quick Thank you!

Hi there!! quickly stopping in on this Wednesday to share a simple and quick Thank you card.... my lil' one isn't feeling the greatest with a slight fever so it's mommy and baby time until he falls asleep... but i had to whip up a thank you card first...
used a freebie from Meljen's Designs (i think this one is only available if your a PCP member, but i can't remember for sure).... this teddy is really cute that i just had to use it... used some of my scrap Doodlebug Funfetti DP with some rick rack ribbon and a few dew drops... oh and bits of stickles glitter on the image... voila! love the burst of colors... very happy thank you card!

signing off now... join me tomorrow for a spotlight creation on Lollipop Crafts sponsor of the week Digital Delights... i'll see you soon then.... <--- (someone's been watching Dear John, LOL)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that li'l teddy is so cute and your coloring is fab...he looks so soft and cuddly! Love the fun paper you've used, such a happy card Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card! that teddy is so adorable and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH sorry to hear that Keenan is not feeling well. Boy can't believe you whipped up a card like this and was still able to have mommy time! Hey, to answer your question about how I do it? I think I should be asking you that question . . . hee, hee! I'm no good at juggling many tasks on my plate -- it all goes back to my school days . . . work best under pressure! :) Sorry for not visiting and commenting, only now I'm getting a chance. Busy, busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris