Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break Fun!

when i think of spring break, i think of luscious beaches and fun in the sun!! escaping to some place like Cancun, Miami or of course HAWAII!! never really did any traveling during the spring break, especially not to other tropical places besides Hawaii... maybe one day i'll venture...

Farm Fresh Friday over at TGF this week is a theme of Spring Break! well it motivated me to get some things done and pull out some tropical papers and my FAVE TGF stamp of all time, HG Sing! and this is what i was able to created....
now, this girl knows how to spend her spring break! hehe! papers are designed by Best Creations and it's really pretty and glittered... there isn't really a need to embellish, but i did add a few things like raffia and some pearls... oh and a little more glitter... =D

oh my, can you believe i played in a challenge?!? i miss joining in FFF's and any TGF/CA&F challenges in general... hoping to find a tad bit more time to play once again! hope you'll join in on the fun over on the TGF blog as well!! spring break is over here in Hawaii, but i've heard others are either in it or will be approaching it soon! either way, have a blast of a day and just enjoy spring!!

9 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Love this card! It definitely screams Spring and having a great time! You are such an inspiration - with all that's going on, you still find energy to craft! You go girl! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris,
    Love your "Springy" card with a taste of Hawaii. The raffia sure compliments your tropical theme.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Kris! The colors scream Hawaii! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card~! you did a fabbie job on coloring that GF girl! love the paper too! thanks for getting me going on crafting! I love the paper dolls! I will try get there tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kewt card Kris!! She's one of my favorites too. hehehe.. love that paper and the raffia is perfect. I wish I could have spent my spring break in Hawaii when I was in school, but it was usually spent at my auntie's in Northern Cal. No where near a beach.. hahaha..
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!! My daughter still insists she wants to come to and maybe move to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word! Glad this girl is having a great Spring Break! We spent ours at home with colds! Not much of a break I tell you. But your card has gotten me a bit happy and thinking of our next Spring Break, NEXT YEAR! YIKES! Hope all is well, and I promise, to get to the postal. I'm so bad and so darn lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kris, this is so cute and definitely screams spring/summer in HAWAII! Glad you're a "night owl" . . . hoot! hoot! hoot! You always amaze me with your creations and how you find the time to make such fabby projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is adorable! I have this stamp and seriously don't think she has ever seen ink yet, LOL!! Your card really looks like Spring break, full of fun colors and some relaxing music. Great job as always!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris