Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lollipop Crafts - Thursday Inspiration!

Hey, Hey!!! sneaking in a quick post for you all today!!! i have to admit that the last 2 days i've hit a crafter's block and i think my mojo is on vacation... i sit at my desk but nothing gets done! LOL... Mojo come back please, i'll pay you overtime!!! haha!

okay i'm being silly! anyway, just wanted to remind you to come and join us at Lollipop Crafts for this week's challenge - BIRTHDAY THEME!! we all need birthday cards, so why not put one together and play along?! a fantastic prize is being offered..... (hint, hint)

here's something i put together for a friend's daughter's 1st birthday....
the Tutu Sweet image from Meljen's reminded me of her daughter and really, i just LOVE using it... it's versatile for any occasion... so make a wish and join us!!! Have a great day!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Kris! This is just so cute!! I LOVE how you colored the tutu!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! love all the colors! thx for the bday wishes! good to see you back creating & inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute Kris! Adorable image, perfect papers and wonderful colors! Don't think your mojo ever left, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a cheerful card with adorable image and cute DP :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe...this is a wonderful card! love the image and you made her as colorful as the DP. so pretty! I am sure that little girl loved her card! hope you are having a good Friday and have a fabulous relaxing weekend! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW cute is THIS?!?! Love it-great coloring, girl! Hey can you email me your home address again? I just got a new planner and when my old phone busted I lost a few important ones! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so sweet Kris! I love the rainbow hearts background and your coloring of her, fabulously fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the image you used and he super sweet DP
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris