**SWAP IS NOW CLOSED!! THANK YOU!!**
Hey friends!! Thank you so much for the feedback on my idea of doing a Secret Santa Swap!!! i have agreed to start it, so let's get the sign ups going for December... here's a little about the swap first!
1. You can swap anything you think is appropriate. Such as cards, 3d projects, gift tags, altered items, etc. You are not restricted to just a card for each swap... for example, you can do a card this month and gift tags next month, etc... be creative and use your talents! Many of you do not limit yourself to cards, there are some that do awesome jewelry, altered items and so on, so this is the swap to make something special and surprise someone...
2. I kindly ask that you please send out your swaps before month's end. If you can't send it by the end of the month, please let me know so i can inform your partner.
3. I know some of you like to give RAKs out of the kindness in your heart, but please DO NOT feel obligated that you have to... I don't want anyone to feel like it's required because it isn't... Please note, all that you receive/swap comes from the heart!!!
4. I may throw in themes every now and then to get your creativity going, but otherwise, the swap is open to anything you want to create.
5. The most important of all, HAVE FUN! We all love surprises!!!
So, if you think you can adhere to my mini rules, sign up now! Because I am debuting this swap in December, let's do a CHRISTMAS theme.... anything Christmas... Comment here and let me know you want to play along... Also, because this is a brand new swap, please email me at krisnal5868 at hotmail dot com with the subject "Secret Santa Swap" (so i don't miss your email) and the following info: Full name, Address and Blog URL if you have one... Sign ups will close on November 26th... Please spread the word to your friends and have them join us in my first ever Secret Santa Swap! Yay!!!
- I'm a mommy to 2 little girls and 1 little boy... married to my HS sweetheart est.2001... I LOVE to craft and meet new friends that enjoy the same things as I do... my life is crazy but I enjoy every second of it! Family is the core of my life and is the reason for my existence... hop aboard my roller coaster and enjoy the ride!