Saturday, November 27, 2010

SSS Info...

Hi Friends!!! I'm sorry i've been a bit MIA this week... with the holidays rolling in faster than i can keep up, i had to take care of some personal issues, family matters, cooking, party prepping and taking care of my Grandma who seems to be sick again.... so crafting had to take the back burner and simmer on low this week... But i do have some things to share in the next days to come...

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and for those who went shopping on Black Friday, hope you all were safe and found your good deals!! Yes, i did do it this year and boy was it CRAZY!!!!

Secret Santa Swaps are now closed. Thank you to all of you who are giving my swap a try!! I truly appreciate it... here's a list of those that want to play...

Kim Y.
Jenny
Colleen
Jenny V.
Shanikulani*
Berenice
Mimi
North Shore Craft Girl*

*Ladies, please email me your info (Full name, address, blog) by Tuesday the 30th. Thank you!!

If anyone else wants to join in, last chance for December sign ups, please email me your info at krisnal5868 at hotmail dot com by Tuesday 11/30, so i can send out info to your Santas in a timely matter...

no crafty posts from me for the rest of the weekend =(... be sure to come back on Monday for another Lollipop Crafts challenge! So until then.... Have a beautiful rest of the weekend and i'll see you soon!! Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kris! Hope your grandma feels better very soon. I just sent you an email. Thanks for organizing The SSS. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris,
    I'm glad you extended the deadline. Yep, please count me in. I'll send you an email now.

    I hope your grandma is feelling better soon.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris