Saturday, November 13, 2010

Help me make a decision....

Hiya friends, fans, fellow bloggers.... basically all of you!! =D Hope your Saturday (or weekend in general) is going fairly well! i've got a quick thing i wanted to get your feedback about... it's something fun and i've been wanting to pull it together for a long time now, but just never got the chance to really think it through (and time if i may add)... now i'm ready to pursue it, but want to hear your thoughts about it... if it's even worth pursuing... so here goes...


now i know there are alot of swaps out there... cards, projects, RAKs, ATC, etc... and maybe that's why i haven't really brought this up... but i do want to start a swap and i want to do it "Secret Santa" style... so, i would call this "Secret Santa Swap" (SSSh) it would be a monthly card swap except, you won't know who has your name until you receive your card! you won't be paired with someone like most swaps, i would give you a name and that's who you will send your card to, but that person won't have your name... does that make sense?! hehe! i'm not sure if there's a swap that does this already, or atleast i haven't seen one like it, so i'd really like to give it a try...

i think it would be super fun... the excitement of waiting to see who your secret Santa is can be very exciting (like a child's excitement on Christmas day) and thrilling once your Santa is revealed... BUT i can't do this without your help... SO if you think you'd be interested in doing this type of swap, let me know on this post... i'll read through your feedback and put some thought into it and let you know what the outcome will be... please, help me make a decision... with enough answers from you, i'll try my best to make the decision and just maybe, we can debut this swap next month... just in time for Christmas!! and PLEASE don't worry if this doesn't interest you, you can say so here... no feelings hurt or anything like that, right now i'm just trying to get opinions from you!! =D feel free to ask any questions too!!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kris! It sounds like a fun idea. I would love to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Kris! glad to see all is well @ home :) these swaps are definitely fun --i do a lot of them @ SCS. after Secret Santa, you can change it over to "Secret Sister" swap. plus, why not? i'd do it..it'd be an awesome way to help balance out my blogger/scs time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris! Sound like fun and a great idea. I would love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its a great idea too :) count me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kris. I too think this would be a lot of fun. I am sure that I would be able to get some time to do something like this. I love getting things in the mail that I wasn't expecting and I think that it true for just about all of us. Count me in if you go for it. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love this idea! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just started following your blog...this sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kris, great idea! Count me in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kris! I love this idea! Count me in! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kris,
    I love this idea count me in 7! heheh
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kris! Sounds like lots of fun. I would love to join. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris