Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Blog Awards!

Thank you so much to Berenice for passing on such great blog awards! Yay, she made my day!!! Now i'll pass this on to my followers and those who leave comments on my blogs... you are all such wonderful blogging sisters with your compliments and advice... Thank you all!!!





And i have to agree with Berenice on this 2nd award... it is very to pass this on (in my case since i just started blogging, i don't have much followers)... but here are the rules...


1. Only 3 people are allowed (to have this passed on to them).


2. Two have to be dedicated followers of your blog and the other one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.


3. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.


So my 3 that i pass this on to is:


1. Berenice - sweet_escape
2. Denise - Denise loves stamps
3. Jodi - Inked Inspirations
You are all such wonderful ladies! Very inspiring to me... Thank you for being a friend!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!








4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This is so nice of you. Have a wonderful day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blog awards! keep up the awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kris - congratulations on your awards! Isn't it nice to receive them? Keep on crafting and blogging ... can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your blog awards!! You deserve them all, and I can't wait to see what you will create next!
    Thank you for passing it onto me!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris