Friday, August 28, 2009

I wanna be just like.... Pam

Hey Bloggers! it's finally Friday! Yay! quick post... here's my take on the Club Anya - I wanna be just like... challenge... we're CASE-ing Pam... her sketch is so awesome... if you have the chance hop on over there and see all the wonderful creations... Can't really see it but her dress and crown pop-up... added some glossy accent to her wand and crown... and a Princess is not complete without her carriage... all DP is from DCWV Nursery... Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend... hopefully post up my take on the FFF sketch challenge sometime this weekend so come back again! Happy Aloha Friday my bloggin friends!!!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! You did a great job, the image is so lovely, TFS. I need to buy that stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis card is so Darling! Love the soft color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout Kris! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully paper pieced dress and I love her carriage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your paper pieced the dress & cut out the carriage! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris