Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Playin' with scraps and FFF Challenge

Happy Day to everyone!!! First i wanna Thank Linda for introducing me on her blog!!! Thank you Linda!!! you're super sweet... (lots of hugs to you)... and just a few things today... above picture was created using scraps of paper i have piling up in my crate... the 2 cards in the back i actually just ran through my sizzix using the Thank you embossing folder... kept that simple (and plain, blah) but i can never have enough Thank you cards!! the front (dressed card) was made with some scraps... The image was given to me by Denise!! Thank you Denise, i'm FINALLY starting to use them... (hugs your way too)... When you have a chance, hop onto their blogs and enter their world of CREATIVTY! it's amazing!!!

this card frustrated me over the weekend... LOL... it was made for the TGF - FFF Sew Simple Challenge... well, it wasn't simple for me... haha! First, i broke my sewing machine trying to sew my paper (okay, it is 6 years old, maybe it's time for a new one... i have to go hint to the hubby)... so the "sewing" part of the card i had to make by hand... and then the ink from the "wish" smeared... so don't look to close, you'll see the flaws... LOL... but, i posted it for the challenge anyway... my mom needed a bday card so she took this one... LOL...
Hope everyone is enjoying their work week... for many in Hawaii, tomorrow is their friday! ugh, we don't have friday off but we are shutting the office at 1pm... i guess that's better than nothing! =D TFL!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Love all your cards! Keep up the great work and TTYL! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris! Beautiful cards! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards Kris. Love those images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards Kris! Don't you just love TGF images! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute cards! I may need a tutorial on how to use my scraps! lol! I have so much! hope you have a wonderful weekend! thanks for always stopping by and leaving me such sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are so cute! Love both of the images and your take on the layouts too!
    You are so sweet to stop by with your sweet comments, thank you!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on using scraps! both cards are cute as buttons!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris