Friday, August 21, 2009

OCS - August/Colleen

I received my beautiful card from my August OCS partner Colleen today!!! she used my fav colors and my fav flower, cherry blossoms (sakura)... Wow! i'm just amazed at her creation... if you're wondering about the sentiment, "grateful", she explained it in her little note to me... as soon as we were introduced as partners, we clicked... it's so amazing... someone i've never met before and we share the same interest for many of things... both crafting and personal! Wow, my twin sister i never had... =D Thanks again Teri for doing your monthly OCS!!! it truly is special.... TFL!!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris