Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blog Candy Winner......

Hey!!! Popping in really quick to annouce the winner of my blog candy yumies!! and the winner is............... MIMI! congrats Mimi!! Please email me your info at krisnal5868 at hotmail dot com so i can get your prize to you!!

Thank you to everyone for playing along!! It was so touching to read about all the things you are thankful for this year!! may we all be blessed with the goodness of THANKS!! oh and i LOVED all your Christmas wishlists!! I do hope Santa brings you all that you wish for!!

Come back tomorrow for another challenge with Lollipop Crafts!! Until then, get crafty!! Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome Monday morning surprise!! Thanks Kris for a wonderful blog! and have a fantastic week! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris