I really should tell myself that... hehe!!! yesterday was a day of rest... hubby set up the pool for the girls while mommy took it in to just rest and relax... i guess that's what i really needed because the pain under my rib cage has subdued a bit... back pain is still there and i know it won't go away until it's time, but the chest pain was the unbearable this weekend... it had me in tears.... sipped some hot peppermint tea over the weekend to get my mind off the pain and it helped... enough to let me get some cards done... =D
so with all this random pain of happenings, i decided to make some kind of get well card and i came up with this....
had Nurse Nora for a little over 2 months now and finally got the chance to let her shine.... i think she is so sweet... can you believe this is the first time i've ever tried to keep with a blackish/grayish and white theme... totally out of my comfort zone... but i told myself... "hey self, why not try it... if it doesn't work out, you can always stamp another one and give it color!" LOL... i was determined after finding the DP that fit perfectly as my background, the b/w ribbon and pretty shimmery flowers to make it work out... did i do a good job??!!
and this card is up for the following challenges.....
1. ATS - Week 37 ~ Monochrome
2. Flutter by Wednesdays #113 ~ Layers
3. Tamiko's Challenge #5 ~ Flowers
4. Anyone for Anya ~ Be Dazzled
well... i'm off to another day of volunteer work.... today and tomorrow are the final days of school registration and then i'm done... looking forward to finishing up baby shower things and crafting.... (i just hope i can survive with the back aches).... always thanking you for supporting my blog and visiting when you can.... i appreciate all of this... =D for now, have a beautiful day!!!
- I'm a mommy to 2 little girls and 1 little boy... married to my HS sweetheart est.2001... I LOVE to craft and meet new friends that enjoy the same things as I do... my life is crazy but I enjoy every second of it! Family is the core of my life and is the reason for my existence... hop aboard my roller coaster and enjoy the ride!